Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 10, 2018, 05:52:07 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: New features added! Click here for more information. Click here to configure new features.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Election Archive
| |-+  Election Archive
| | |-+  All Archived Boards
| | | |-+  2010 Elections
| | | | |-+  Who Is the Most Economically Liberal Republican Politician In Office Right Now? (search mode)
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Who Is the Most Economically Liberal Republican Politician In Office Right Now?  (Read 17991 times)
Scam of God
Einzige
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.19, S: -9.91

View Profile
« on: January 06, 2010, 04:16:47 am »

Actually, I'm pretty sure Philip qualifies as the most far-right libertarian on the forum, and he's so far right that I'd never live in any country he governed. Mech and I probably tie for most left-leaning.

Life is change --
How it differs from the rocks
I've seen their ways
Too often for my liking

New worlds to gain
My life is to survive
And be alive
For you

- Jefferson Airplane, "Crown of Creation"

The right to die in Iraq was a right not previously possessed by Americans for twelve long years.  Bush rectified that.
Scam of God
Einzige
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.19, S: -9.91

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 04:39:58 am »

Actually, I'm pretty sure Philip qualifies as the most far-right libertarian on the forum, and he's so far right that I'd never live in any country he governed. Mech and I probably tie for most left-leaning.

In my experience, Philip tends to be more balanced in the positions he endorses while Bono mostly fights his battles over economic issues (he once professed to not caring about same-sex marriage).

He does, however, have a lot of that HURR CHRISTIANITY HURR attitude that's common among those on the paleocon spectrum.

Life is change --
How it differs from the rocks
I've seen their ways
Too often for my liking

New worlds to gain
My life is to survive
And be alive
For you

- Jefferson Airplane, "Crown of Creation"

The right to die in Iraq was a right not previously possessed by Americans for twelve long years.  Bush rectified that.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout