Redcommander's 2010 Election Senate Results Timeline (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:12:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2010 Elections
  Redcommander's 2010 Election Senate Results Timeline (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Redcommander's 2010 Election Senate Results Timeline  (Read 37360 times)
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« on: January 04, 2010, 03:34:30 AM »

If Brown wins the special, he still has to win reelection in November, right?
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2010, 04:02:17 AM »

If Brown wins the special, he still has to win reelection in November, right?

I don't think so. The seat isn't scheduled to be up regularly until 2012.

Ah yes maybe I'm just confusing this process with how recently appointed Senators all have to run in 2010.  So Gillibrand has to run in 2010 and 2012 I believe.

lol at Brown winning though
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2010, 02:43:48 AM »
« Edited: January 07, 2010, 02:48:50 AM by Lunar »

I'm literally laughing out loud at the Washington nonsense going on in this thread.

It's almost as ridiculous as the California nonsense, except, because of some Rasmussen poll numbers that mean little showing Boxer under 50%, the CA nonsense has gone mainstream to the point where a deeply flawed candidate (Carlyfornia) and a far-rightwing uncompromising [but honest] nutjob (Devore) are considered credible against a candidate like Boxer, who, while not beloved, possesses the resources to fully capitalize on her opponents' flaws and thus win in a state that's as rightfully Democratic as Kansas is Republican.  

I don't like to deal with electoral issues so racially, but frankly, unless someone can at leas theorize how the GOP is going to recapture the minority vote, they will have a hard time winning federal races in CA until they can at least articulate it.  Putting it into practice is another thing, of course, but in order for the GOP to escape from ImaginationLand on the West Coast, they need to at least go through the motions of trying to win.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies