Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 15, 2019, 06:29:18 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Be sure to enable your "Ultimate Profile" for even more goodies on your profile page!

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Election Archive
| |-+  Election Archive
| | |-+  All Archived Boards
| | | |-+  2010 Elections
| | | | |-+  Redcommander's 2010 Election Senate Results Timeline (search mode)
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Redcommander's 2010 Election Senate Results Timeline  (Read 29015 times)
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« on: January 02, 2010, 09:04:44 pm »

So I decided to create my own, but it will just focus on Senate races for now. I will probably do one more detailed later that will include House and Gubernatorial Results.

Brett Baer  
Good Evening it is now 5:00 P.M. here in Washington as we start our Decision 2010              election night coverage here on Fox News. I'm Brett Baer.

Kirsten Powers
And I'm Kirsten Powers.

Brett Baer
Throughout the night we will present results as well as analysis of the numerous races around the country that we strive to be fair and balanced.

Kirsten Powers
Now before we move onto our guests Frmr. Vice Presidential Nominee Geraldine Ferraro and Frmr. Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich, let's view the map of the Senatorial Races around the nation.  Currently the Senate's political composition is 57 Democrats, 2 Independents, and 41 Republicans after the upset victory of Scott Brown in Massachusetts in January.

I stopped reading right there.

Obama High's debate team:

"Now let me be clear...I...I...um...uh...now let me be clear.  I strongly condemn the affirmative in the strongest possible terms, and I am closely monitoring their arguments.  Let me be clear on this."
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2010, 10:07:24 pm »

this is not a revolutionary concept

Actually, it is.  We've never had a timeline done like this, for Congressional elections before.

"Now let me be clear...I...I...um...uh...now let me be clear.  I strongly condemn the affirmative in the strongest possible terms, and I am closely monitoring their arguments.  Let me be clear on this."
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2010, 07:13:37 pm »

Well I wouldn't say it's impossible for Gillibrand to be defeated by an unknown person like Feld. Al D'Amato came out of nowhere and won in 1980.

2010 won't be a 1980, and 2010 New York is not 1980 New York.

Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2010, 08:04:57 pm »

I would love to see Boxer go down in flames but it's not going to happen.

Much of this timeline is highly improbably, but I give it points for creativity.

Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout