Terms of Service/Atlasia's Troll List (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 07:56:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Terms of Service/Atlasia's Troll List (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Terms of Service/Atlasia's Troll List  (Read 39875 times)
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« on: January 05, 2010, 07:23:40 AM »

So, here is it. I imagined that the "Alcon method" would rapidly be expanded to the AFE board. Actually, I consider it's a quite intelligent moderating system, at least far better than arbitrary thread deletions.
Basically. But obviously not suitable to Atlasia. See what Teddy said.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2010, 10:21:12 AM »

Libertas holds office; You want to put an asterisk next to his name, too.

I don't see a reason why Winston belongs on this list, as he doesn't do "chronic personal attacks" on people. Sure, he holds grudges, but he doesn't go out of his way to mess with people.

The asterisk by the name doesn't lead down to the asterisk at the bottom. It indicates "sever cases."
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2010, 11:21:26 AM »

So, here is it. I imagined that the "Alcon method" would rapidly be expanded to the AFE board. Actually, I consider it's a quite intelligent moderating system, at least far better than arbitrary thread deletions.
Basically. But obviously not suitable to Atlasia. See what Teddy said.

Well we gotta think whether those people should even be allowed in Atlasia.
Yes. But that decision is Dave's and/or the Atlasian Courts'. Not someone's who is so obviously party in the dispute that it's not funny anymore.
(I also have serious issues with one inclusion on these lists btw - Einzige - and, although that's thankfully not relevant in Atlasia yet, with one absence: Rochambeau. I mean, if that's not incessant spamming then how are SpaceCom's occasional ritalin lapses so?)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies