Who would Seinfeld characters vote for? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 08:33:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  Who would Seinfeld characters vote for? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Who would Seinfeld characters vote for?  (Read 1255 times)
angus
Atlas Icon
« on: October 24, 2004, 01:23:51 PM »

Elaine: Kerry
Jerry: Bush
Kramer: Kerry or Nader
George: Kerry
Poppy: Bush
Jackie Chiles: Kerry
Peterman: Bush
Mr. Pitt: Bush
Kenny Bagna (sp?): Bush
Jerry's Parents: Kerry
George's Parents: Estelle Kerry, Frank doesn't vote (he is mad that he could never be president because he was born in Italy, so he doesn't vote)
Soup Nazi: Bush

Who else is there?

But the GOP, as everyone knows, is run by an alliance of two groups:  craven plutocratic Jews and Mafioso.  So, I'd imagine Soup Nazi is torn by his allegiances.

I also disagree with your assessment of Kramer.  I'd also read that he was based on a real Libertarian. 

Elaine of course is a self-righteous, greedy, impatient bitch.  So, yeah, she's probably a democrat.  Jerry?  Anyone's guess.  Given that he generally whines and bitches about everything, I'd guess a democrat as well.  Neumann is clearly a democrat.  Poppy, for reasons stated above Re:  Soup Nazi is almost certainly a republican.  Mr. Pitt?  Very wealthy and very old.  No doubt a Rockefeller Republican.  Peterman?  Same as Pitt. 

Chiles:  Can there be any doubt?  This guy's about as Democrat as they come.  Bagna?  Hard call.  The italian name leads one to believe he just might be a bushie, but that's pretty generic. 

You forgot the bra-less wonder.  I'd register her as a Kerry woman as well. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies