Bush campaign apprehensive (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:44:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  Bush campaign apprehensive (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bush campaign apprehensive  (Read 2336 times)
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: October 24, 2004, 02:22:01 AM »

The Bush campaign should be worried and scared. So should the Kerry campaign. Both of them should be worried about voter fraud. They should be more worried about winning.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2004, 02:28:25 AM »

It would be nice if all campaigns would agree to follow the clear fules and oppose cheating.

Please note that the Kerry campaign has not had anything to do with the fraudulent voter registration (as far as I am aware).

The source of voter registration fraud can be traced to organizations like ACORN and various similiar organizations funded largely by George Soros.

And what exactly has the Bush campaign done? (I honestly am not aware of anything, although there may be something.)
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2004, 02:34:17 AM »

It would be nice if all campaigns would agree to follow the clear fules and oppose cheating.

Please note that the Kerry campaign has not had anything to do with the fraudulent voter registration (as far as I am aware).

The source of voter registration fraud can be traced to organizations like ACORN and various similiar organizations funded largely by George Soros.

And what exactly has the Bush campaign done? (I honestly am not aware of anything, although there may be something.)

The Bush campaign is acting (rather slowly in my opinion) to stop the fraud perpetrated by ACORN et al.

There's a thread on this board started by OPEBO which addresses that subject.

The Bush administration is attempting to stop Democratic fraud? Noble of them! What about Republican fraud?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies