RESIGNATION, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 05:26:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  RESIGNATION, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: RESIGNATION, EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY  (Read 4053 times)
CHRISTOPHER MICHAE
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 10, 2004, 04:14:41 AM »

I Christopher Michael, hereby announce my resignation as Nym90's Chief of Staff. Eric and I have parted ways. Our Friendship is over. I can no longer tolerate all of the lies he's fed to me. He hasn't bothered with me in six days, and tonight I chatted with the First Lady and found out all of the Truth, except the WHY? WHY has he lied so much to me? I thought I was his Confidant, his very best friend. I cannot be friends with him any longer.
My Health, for real, has been declining steadily. I can't walk more than 5 blocks without seeking help, or a ride back home. I saw the doctor again today, and he told me I was getting worse. I won't be around much longer, not that Eric cares.
GOD BLESS THE FORUM, AND EVERYONE WHO IS A MEMBER HERE. THANK YOU. I THANK YOU THAT I HAVE MADE FRIENDS WITH MANY OF YOU. GOD BLESS YOU AND GOODBYE.
dunn

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2004, 04:57:37 AM »

That is sad. and disturbing too
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2004, 08:52:51 AM »

I'm not so sure about this, CM.

I'm not talking about you resigning as chief of staff.  I'm talking about you ending your friendship with Eric.  I don't know what's going on.  But it seems like you might be jumping too quickly to a conclusion that might not be totally valid.  Maybe you should just stop for a second, sit back and think about whatever the situation is...lay on it for a while...talk to Eric personally, not just through his girlfriend.  If you don't talk to Eric yourself, you shouldn't end the friendship based on someone else's word--to do so just means you aren't very trustworthy yourself, no offense intended.  Smiley

If you talk to Eric, and he is uncooperative, then that's a different story.  But, just based on what I know of him, I don't think he'll be uncooperative.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2004, 05:03:40 PM »

I'm sorry, CM.  I hope you don't end it like this though.  Talk to me.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies