The Dead Vote (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:08:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  The Dead Vote (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: What will be the percentage of those currently deceased voting this November?
0%

1-2%

3-4%

5+%

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 30

Author Topic: The Dead Vote  (Read 3817 times)
khirkhib

« on: October 24, 2004, 05:34:40 PM »

You want links.  You should talk.  Give links to your claims.  If there is a problem with dead people voting we should certainly do something about it what you are doing though is pointing fingers for crimes that you cannot verify.  Both sides should come together and clean up elections, we really should have done it after 2000.  I wonder why Bush didn't take any leadership on that issue.
khirkhib

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2004, 06:23:09 PM »

Who me? No I don't think the presidency is a dictatorship. Far from but if nothing else the 2000 election was controversial and I think it presented a unique oportunity to make the elections more transperant.  One person - one vote.  America would have supported in it.  Bush could have taken the high road and helped prevent the type of constitutional crisis we almost suffered from never happening again.  Congress and the President couuld ask the states to review there laws and ballots, we could create national standards that were seen as fair on all sides.  We could have done this and we didn't and there is a reason we did not.
khirkhib

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2004, 06:55:57 PM »

Very good Phillip.  What we have to do is protect that right.  Obviously there are still flaws that we both like to gripe about so we need to do something to fix it.  Or perhaps that isn't the right word.  We need to do something to correct it. To guarantee that one person gets one vote.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies