So I have been invited to speak at a local Tea Bagger gathering.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 11:54:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  So I have been invited to speak at a local Tea Bagger gathering.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: So I have been invited to speak at a local Tea Bagger gathering.  (Read 10637 times)
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2010, 04:05:47 PM »

Here's a rough draft of a few elements of my speech (which is to be no more than ten minutes in duration. It's not the whole thing, but rather a few integral elements that wouldn't be complete without it --...

go for it, I think the experience will help you gain some wisdom...though please provide before and after pictures of your face

^^^^

Good Christian.
Swing low, sweet chariot. Comin' for to carry me home.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2010, 04:11:52 PM »

Here's a rough draft of a few elements of my speech (which is to be no more than ten minutes in duration. It's not the whole thing, but rather a few integral elements that wouldn't be complete without it --...

go for it, I think the experience will help you gain some wisdom...though please provide before and after pictures of your face

^^^^

Good Christian.

thanks
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2010, 06:43:17 AM »

I guess provoking other people to kill you might be the only service to humanity you are capable of providing. So good luck!
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #53 on: March 05, 2010, 04:24:15 PM »

So how'd it go?
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #54 on: March 05, 2010, 04:57:38 PM »

Well E is still here, so either it didn't happen, or he toned it all way down from what he was fantasizing doing in his posts here. Maybe all that venting got it all out of his system. Smiley
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2010, 01:26:41 PM »

Einzige, re-write the speech as to make it look like you are agreeing with them until about 2/3rds through and then use their logic against them to totally hose them.

I concur. Start out with stuff about how you hate big government, and then start quoting Thoreau and Spooner:
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.19, S: -9.91

« Reply #56 on: March 06, 2010, 08:43:46 PM »

Well E is still here, so either it didn't happen, or he toned it all way down from what he was fantasizing doing in his posts here. Maybe all that venting got it all out of his system. Smiley

It hasn't happened yet; the meeting is scheduled for "sometime in June". Rest assured that I'll post when I find out more.
Vepres
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2010, 09:05:44 PM »

I actually like it, except the part where you unequivocally state that they won't change. That is not way to get people to see your way, and it makes you sound arrogant, which will make you look bad in the end.

I like most of the substance, though. I think on the hypocrisy front you should focus more on their silence during the Bush years, rather than whom they associate with.
President Mitt
Giovanni
Samoa

« Reply #58 on: March 06, 2010, 09:54:02 PM »

I actually like it, except the part where you unequivocally state that they won't change. That is not way to get people to see your way, and it makes you sound arrogant, which will make you look bad in the end.

I like most of the substance, though. I think on the hypocrisy front you should focus more on their silence during the Bush years, rather than whom they associate with.

Einzige isn't going there to make them turn his way. Which they wouldn't anyway even if he tried. He's going there to humiliate them....hopefully with news cameras nearby to watch. Grin
phk
phknrocket1k
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.42, S: -1.22

« Reply #59 on: March 07, 2010, 12:35:47 PM »
« Edited: March 07, 2010, 12:46:50 PM by phknrocket1k »

I guess provoking other people to kill you might be the only service to humanity you are capable of providing. So good luck!

^^^^

You should also tell them about JSojourner.
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #60 on: March 07, 2010, 03:35:30 PM »

It hasn't happened yet; the meeting is scheduled for "sometime in June". Rest assured that I'll post when I find out more.

LOL -you really are making this stuff up, aren't you?  I suspected it for quite some time, but I always wanted to believe you have the balls to do what you say you would do.  

Guess not..... 
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #61 on: March 07, 2010, 03:57:55 PM »
« Edited: March 07, 2010, 04:31:20 PM by Scam of God »

LOL -you really are making this stuff up, aren't you?  I suspected it for quite some time, but I always wanted to believe you have the balls to do what you say you would do.  

Guess not.....  

If you had read my initial post - if you were capable of reading it, as that's not a skill they value highly in Virginia - you'd see that

Naturally, I can't let an opportunity like this pass, though that opportunity has been dated for "sometime in June". Which suits me fine for my purposes, as it'll give me ample opportunity to absolutely demolish the sad lot of them.

-- if you want to think I'm lying about it for whatever reason, be my guest. After I do it and I post a video of it, I expect a full apology from you and a voluntary leave-of-absence from the forum.
Obnoxiously Slutty Girly Girl
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #62 on: March 07, 2010, 04:27:21 PM »

Guess not..... 

If you had read my initial post - if you were capable of reading it, as that's not a skill they value highly in Virginia - you'd see that

I'm pretty sure most sources rank Virginia among the better educated states in the nation, ahead of Illinois for sure.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #63 on: March 07, 2010, 04:27:54 PM »

-- if you want to think I'm lying about it for whatever reason, be my guest. After I do it and I post a video of it, I expect a full apology from you and a voluntary leave-of-absence from the forum,

LOL!!!
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #64 on: March 07, 2010, 05:52:52 PM »

Guess not.....  

Naturally, I can't let an opportunity like this pass, though that opportunity has been dated for "sometime in June". Which suits me fine for my purposes, as it'll give me ample opportunity to absolutely demolish the sad lot of them.

I'm giving you until the end of September to post it here.  

Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #65 on: March 07, 2010, 05:54:42 PM »

-- if you want to think I'm lying about it for whatever reason, be my guest. After I do it and I post a video of it, I expect a full apology from you and a voluntary leave-of-absence from the forum,

LOL!!!

I won't be surprised if he starts demanding this to defend his honor:

Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #66 on: March 07, 2010, 05:54:56 PM »

Guess not.....  

Works for me. If - and when - I post it, how long will you be absconding from the forum for? I demand no less than six months, and you may expect the same of me.
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #67 on: March 07, 2010, 05:56:35 PM »

Guess not.....  

Works for me. If - and when - I post it, how long will you be absconding from the forum for? I demand no less than six months, and you may expect the same of me.

And what if I don't? 
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #68 on: March 07, 2010, 06:00:24 PM »

Guess not.....  

And what if I don't? 

Then you will be proven a fraud, precisely what you're accusing me of. I've already said that I'm more than willing to run this gambit, and I'll even do you one better: since I know how you ache to see me permanently gone from this forum, I'll double my initial proposal - if I fail to provide evidence that I've delivered my speech, I will leave the forum for one year. If, however, I do, then you need only leave the forum for six months.

That, however, includes even lurking. Should the moderators find me prowling the forum in the event that I lose the bargain, I will be perma-banned. And the same goes for you.
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #69 on: March 07, 2010, 06:14:26 PM »

Guess not.....  

And what if I don't? 

Then you will be proven a fraud, precisely what you're accusing me of.

And how will you do that?  By me not honoring my end of this 'bargain' which -by the way- I haven't even agreed to? 

Be sure to let the moderators know that, lest they forget to look out for the both of us...  Roll Eyes

Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #70 on: March 07, 2010, 06:16:03 PM »

Guess not.....  

And what if I don't? 

Then you will be proven a fraud, precisely what you're accusing me of.

And how will you do that?  By me not honoring my end of this 'bargain' which -by the way- I haven't even agreed to?

If you're too timid to agree to it, then you can simply issue an apology now and be done with it. If not, the offer is open. You're not relevant enough for me to continue wasting my time in this thread, so please, choose quickly.

And if you agree to it, I certainly will.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #71 on: March 07, 2010, 06:17:56 PM »

A message for Scum of God -

Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #72 on: March 07, 2010, 06:18:31 PM »

Ah, you poor child - fifty years old and your balls have yet to drop. Don't worry, little man; soon enough you'll have hair down there, I'm sure of it.
Vepres
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #73 on: March 07, 2010, 06:19:21 PM »

Einzige isn't going there to make them turn his way. Which they wouldn't anyway even if he tried. He's going there to humiliate them....hopefully with news cameras nearby to watch. Grin

Yes, I forgot this is Einzige we're talking about Wink
Obnoxiously Slutty Girly Girl
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #74 on: March 07, 2010, 06:21:07 PM »

Yes, I forgot this is Einzige we're talking about Wink

Of course a much better idea would be to try to convince them of the error of their ways rather than just provoking them into apparently attacking.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies