Motion to dissolve the current government (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 06:27:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Motion to dissolve the current government (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Motion to dissolve the current government  (Read 15093 times)
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« on: March 10, 2004, 06:24:30 PM »

I don't think we should be so hasty.  Although a fresh new start may be preferible.  If we do this and hold new elections,  given the nature of the present situation, I swear not to run this time around and I will leave the floor open to Nym and another candidate.

However, over-all I must say that i don't see this the preferible thing to do at the moment and I think that we should just keep going with this until the next election.  So I must vote 'NO'.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2004, 07:06:39 PM »

Look at these Progressive Party people.  So desperate to sieze power.  It's almost comical.  Smiley
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2004, 08:33:57 PM »

OFFICIAL STATEMENT

As First Secretary to the Progressive Party, I make the following announcement on behalf of the Party:

The Party is minded of its obligations to democracy and to the Forum and has therefore decided to take time to reflect within its own ranks on the problems presently facing the Forum as regards the confusion in the Leadership. The Party has decided to meet in an emergency Convention to discuss events and a position will be published shortly thereafter.

'First Secretary'?  This isn't the Soviet Union.  What will are president be called if he is a Progressive?  'The Premier'?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies