Nightmare-A 2020 story
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:27:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Nightmare-A 2020 story
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Nightmare-A 2020 story  (Read 390 times)
GM Team Member and Senator WB
weatherboy1102
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.61, S: -7.83

P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 04, 2020, 10:18:49 PM »

I fell asleep about noon while watching videos and woke up at 2 today.

I had a nightmare, and I decided to write it out. For some reason. (note that these events are unlikely and have a roughly 99.99999% chance of not happening)

June 2 - @NateSilver538: Biden has just surpassed the delegate majority with a big win in New Jersey.

June 10 - @DanaBashCNN: Insider sources say Biden shortlist is down to 4. Guesses include @amyklobuchar, @SenCortezMasto, and @staceyabrams.

June 25 - @jaketapper: We have the shortlist, and it's down to three. @amyklobuchar, @TerryMcAuliffe, and @GovWhitmer.

June 26 - Biden's VP Shortlist Leaked, Progressive Firestorm Erupts Online - Washington Post

July 1 - Biden says he'll announce his VP nominee on July 10 - New York Times

July 10 - @amyklobuchar: I'm proud to be @JoeBiden's choice for Vice President. We will beat Trump in November with a common-sense agenda that appeals to a majority of Americans.

July 13 - Video Released Shows Klobuchar Throwing Binders, Staplers, Insults at Staffers - Washington Post

July 13 - Joe Biden Says Klobuchar's Behavior in Leaked Video is "Unacceptable", "Disqualifying"

July 14 - @TerryMcAuliffe: I'm glad that @JoeBiden has chosen me to join him on the ticket. We will move America past Trump.

July 14 - @Acosta: @JoeBiden gets the nomination, and about 100 Bernie Delegates just walked out.

July 14 - @Acosta: Voice vote for VP sounded split to me, but McAuliffe still was considered nominated. Another batch of delegates is walking out now, bigger than the last one.

July 20 - @NateSilver538: New poll has Green candidate @HowieHawkins at 5% (!), though Biden still beats Trump 46-43.

July 30 - Bernie Sanders: Biden's Choice of McAuliffe a "Slap in the Face" to Progressive Movement -USA Today

August 2 - Klobuchar Staffer Says that McAuliffe Paid Her to Provoke Original VP Pick - National Review

August 10 - @jaketapper: That... was really bad for Biden.

August 11 - Biden Apologizes for Repeatedly Calling African American Protester "Boy" During Rally - MSNBC

August 15 - Hawkins/Hunter Green Party Ticket To Make 50-State Tour - CNN

August 30 - @Politics_Polls: VERMONT  
Biden 30% (+1)
Sanders (as write in) 29%
Trump 21%
Hawkins 5%
@GallupNews 8/16-8/27

to be continued
libertpaulian
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2020, 10:22:20 PM »

He should have picked Duckworth or Pete!
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies