Demrepdan's final changes
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 07:16:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Demrepdan's final changes
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Demrepdan's final changes  (Read 19462 times)
Demrepdan

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2004, 03:48:56 AM »

Demrepdan,

Have you read my earlier post on changing some of the wording in the Constitution? If so, what is your verdict on the same proposal?

I have further proposals for rewording, mostly in order to eliminate redundancies, and also to remove archaic terminology ("chuse," for instance), and for other purposes:

I saw your post earlier......and I will make the changes when we have decided on these issues. If you have any other suggestions for me on how to reword the Constitution to eliminate redundancies....or to make it more clear and understandable to the reader.....please let me know....because I wrote the Constitution and never really re-read it to improve the wording. It’s fine if you wish to give suggestions on the rewording...but I hope you don’t change the overall message of the Constitution in the process.

P.S. I must point out that I put the word CHUSE in there on purpose.....just for fun....to keep the analogy to the U.S. Constitution.....if it bugs people that much though I'll remove it.....
Huckleberry Finn
Finn

« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2004, 10:22:39 AM »

I favour:

5 cabinet member
10 senators with four month term
5 judges of Supreme Court
5 governors
Demrepdan

« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2004, 02:29:49 PM »

I favour:

5 cabinet member
10 senators with four month term
5 judges of Supreme Court
5 governors

It looks like that will happen.....except the 5 judges....most people want a 3 judge Supreme Court......
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies