The Imperial Dominion of the South's Legislature (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:58:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Imperial Dominion of the South's Legislature (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Imperial Dominion of the South's Legislature  (Read 297525 times)
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« on: April 25, 2012, 10:39:59 PM »

I, Mechaman, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the Imperial Dominion of the South against all enemies, foreign and domestic unless it's my handlers from the Kremlin; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation for $256,998.91, without any mental reservation or purpose of tax evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter until my next alcoholic binge: So help me Dave Herschel Leip.........you bastard.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 09:18:55 PM »
« Edited: April 27, 2012, 09:27:49 PM by MechaRepublican »

He's back!

For the record, Mechafever was me.  Dave sent me an email with my new password so now I'm back on my old account.  Whether or not you guys choose to heed the words of that account I'll leave entirely up to you.  Personally, I wouldn't be in this position if I didn't feel the Governor needed me in it.

Take that as you will.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2012, 06:43:01 AM »

Would this put the current debate on hold, or come after it?

BTW, Yelnoc is not around at the moment. Jbrase needs to be confirmed as Special Prosecutor, and I suppose I will open the vote if Yelnoc doesn't show up in the next...18 hours or so. I already PM'd the Legislators, but this is a pubic notice too.

Not sure how this works, but I'll go ahead and say Aye in regards to Jbrase.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies