The Imperial Dominion of the South's Legislature (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:44:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Imperial Dominion of the South's Legislature (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Imperial Dominion of the South's Legislature  (Read 295643 times)
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« on: January 31, 2012, 05:04:57 AM »

I'm not sure what's with the ad hominem attacks. Vouchers are a morally and ethnically repugnant idea. I'd be just as unwilling to listen if someone suggested going back to the days when homosexuality was a crime. I am however TRYING to be respectful in saying that I will oppose this and end the discussion at that. I will no longer debate this issue, and have had my say. I will return when it's time to vote.

Ad hominen attacks? Racist/discrimination...that's an ad hominem attack you used that I take great issue with. Asserting I lack morals or ethics for putting forward this idea...you need to go to bed

The words "kid", "son", and "douchebag" aren't typically endearing and could even be considered unparliamentary. Since you're new and Teddy is unfamiliar, I hope that clarence can keep this in mind for future debates and Teddy can not hold a grudge, which he is more than capable of doing.

Hope I helped,
Senator Napoleon
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2012, 05:21:40 AM »

Good to hear Grin

I've had my fair share of heated debates and misunderstandings.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2012, 08:57:02 AM »

I'm just going to add my thoughts whenever I can find the bill because it seems like a mess otherwise. We need to reformat how we debate these bills so they are easier to follow and improve efficiency. But that is for a later date.

Where is the original bill? Education reform is probably my lease knowledgable area, but I can give my thoughts when I find the bill.

Sorry to butt in, but this is one of the changes I pushed for in the Northeast. I don't think you will hear anyone asking to revert to this style of legislature.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2012, 05:49:51 PM »

You can't miss happy hour, Duke.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2012, 08:06:21 PM »

You forgot Poland Puerto Rico. Tongue
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2012, 11:45:12 AM »

I invite the members of this body to attend my open press conference, as Sjoyce has. Also, I admire the regions firm stance in the name of democracy.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies