The Imperial Dominion of the South's Legislature (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:17:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Imperial Dominion of the South's Legislature (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Imperial Dominion of the South's Legislature  (Read 297515 times)
Mechafever
« on: April 26, 2012, 04:02:52 PM »
« edited: April 26, 2012, 04:07:30 PM by Mechafever »

First off, I realize there are precedents against new Atlas posters appearing suddenly in the Atlasian Government threads (if in Atlasia at all, strict voting requirements) so please don't freak and chalk this up as a "zombie".

Second, the reason why I have chosen to post here is to deliver some bad news.  You see this morning, at around 7:42 AM, Mechaman's Mac Laptop computer literally came unglued.
Pardon the pun.

Anyway, a few months before that Mechaman got drunk and changed the password to his own account!  The next morning when he woke up he couldnt' remember it.  He went to Nym, he went to Dave.  Neither of them could really help him, given that he couldn't even remember the "Secret Question" for his account.
Sound famililar anyone?

Back to the present, as a result of Mechaman's profile pretty much being on all the time on one computer and him having no freaking way to find out or change his password, the laptop incident has arguably made it nigh impossible for Mechaman to come back on here.  Which is why I am now here.

I, being a proud citizen of the Imperial South and our Constitution, can't take over the seat that is being held by the Mechaman account since I am only three posts in.  In fact, I request Governor Pit and this legislature to uphold the laws of this state and, given Mechaman's disability, vacate the seat he was appointed to.

I swear this is the poster formerly known as Mechaman.  I am not some old sock with a grudge against him and making this up just to get him kicked out.  I know this will suck, given how many people were just appointed and all but well, rules are rules.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies