"380 Tons of Explosive Story" - SEE "DRUDGE" (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:26:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  "380 Tons of Explosive Story" - SEE "DRUDGE" (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: "380 Tons of Explosive Story" - SEE "DRUDGE"  (Read 17775 times)
khirkhib

« on: October 26, 2004, 02:34:35 AM »

There is no NBC story.  Drudge said there will soon be an NBC story. Its true, there are many unknowns and this will not be solved by election day.  Bush may dodge this bullet.

But a group of former Baathists military officers working with a crew could probably scrounge up a couple trucks and a good sized work crew.  They wouldn't have to bring it far, could bring it to a storage point and have had plenty of time now to distribute it through out the country.  If I were a fighting an "invasion" the first thing I would try to get my hands on our the weapons.
khirkhib

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2004, 03:08:35 AM »
« Edited: October 27, 2004, 03:10:10 AM by khirkhib »

It was a compound of several dozen warehouses. The contents of a small house could have been overlooked quite easily.  Especailly since they weren't looking for it. This was a short stop before they went to Bagdad.  The whole, Soldiers were there, is just a kneejerk reflex defense to muddle the issue.  You would think that they would have been ordered at least to check if it were gone.  They didn't I think this is bad, really bad, but it might be to late to be an issue.

And remember we had all our satelites trained on Iraq before the war trying to find weapons of mass distruction or movement of weapons.  I think that we would have noticed it before  the war had it happened.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies