CO: Public Policy Polling: Romanoff beats Norton by 5, Bennet just ties her (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:42:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2010 Elections
  2010 Senatorial Election Polls
  CO: Public Policy Polling: Romanoff beats Norton by 5, Bennet just ties her (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CO: Public Policy Polling: Romanoff beats Norton by 5, Bennet just ties her  (Read 2341 times)
backtored
Vatican City State

« on: March 12, 2010, 04:47:25 PM »

Why's Bennett suddenly doing better? Is it that people are learning more about Norton?

It's the poll, not the pol.  Bennet is still very unpopular and Jane Norton still has the inside track to victory in November.  PPP also had Hickenlooper up by 11 points which is ridiculous.  If he's up at all--and I doubt that he is--Hick leads by a point or two.  It looks more like PPP is trying to cheerlead their candidates rather than do an accurate poll.  Which is fine, I suppose, and I'm sure it will work and result in a few extra bucks for each campaign.  But if you want to know the real numbers you should probably throw the Rasmussen numbers together with the PPP numbers and give the Rasmussen poll a little more weight.  What's the result?  McInnis up by a point and Norton up by a handful.  Given the political environment in Colorado (and nationally), that sounds pretty accurate to me.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies