Should zoosexuality be legal?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:58:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Should zoosexuality be legal?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6
Poll
Question: .
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 160

Author Topic: Should zoosexuality be legal?  (Read 36464 times)
kobidobidog
Rookie
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2011, 08:59:47 PM »

Most definitely zoosexuality should be legal. Humans will be godly not persecuting humans.
 2 Timothy 3,12, Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. No one persecuting,any one, and all will be godly.

we are animals.
The humans seeing sex with a non human animal don't have a clue that they are an animal that is born,and dies just like a cow in a field. it is just that humans are seeking vain things the non human animal does not seek,and then dies.

Have a human change places with a animal in a fair being totally naked,and or in a zoo or a horses in a field with only the amenities of those non human animals with out a bathroom,and humans will quickly see they are animals,mammals.

have humans against abuse? don't alter the non human animals,and end hatred for that abuses humans,and war for that abuses  humans mentally and physically,and kills humans ,and robs money from others that could use it. Death penalty for that kills humans is abusive  too,and jails abuse humans putting them in bondage. When we love our neighbor as our self  we do we will be preparing for eternity in heaven which is as certain as the eternity surrounding this planet sitting on nothing.

What is gross is personal opinion,and have them try it ,and they will change their option fast.
 What has sex with what should be no ones business, A donkey can kick,and whoever is in a vulnerable spot too be kicked.

It comes down to this. Humans giving accusation. accusation are not of God who is the Loving Jesus whom is Lord,and Thomas testified that Jesus is the Lord God and was praised by Jesus. An accusation is of the devil,and the devil is defiled, deviant, perverted,and an abomination before God. Therefore how could  there be any good thing in an accusation toward anyone.

The reason meat is not bad to eat is because God knew we would need it, and provided it for us. The meek animals will be saved because Jesus had to die to save lost vain humans,and not non human animals  have the same unashamed attitude about nudity Adam, and eve had in the beginning.

Matthew 15:11 :King James Bible
Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.

About what oracle a human puts his penis into: Satan is behind the persecution because he through men does not want to see the innocence of men before the fall of man,and that is why public nudity is called indecent giving guilt to humans,and why the zoosexual,and others are persecuted.
kobidobidog
Rookie
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2011, 09:03:44 PM »

Most definitely zoosexuality should be legal. Humans will be godly not persecuting humans.
 2 Timothy 3,12, Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. No one persecuting any one, and all will be godly.

we are animals.
The humans seeing sex with a non human animal don't have a clue that they are an animal that is born,and dies just like a cow in a field. it is just that humans are seeking vain things the non human animal does not seek,and then dies.

Have a human change places with a animal in a fair being totally naked,and or in a zoo or a horses in a field with only the amenities of those non human animals with out a bathroom,and humans will quickly see they are animals,mammals.

have humans against abuse? don't alter the non human animals,and end hatred for that abuses humans,and war for that abuses  humans mentally and physically,and kills humans ,and robs money from others that could use it. Death penalty for that kills humans is abusive  too,and jails abuse humans putting them in bondage. When we love our neighbor as our self  we do we will be preparing for eternity in heaven which is as certain as the eternity surrounding this planet sitting on nothing.

What is gross is personal opinion,and have them try it ,and they will change their option fast.
 What has sex with what should be no ones business, A donkey can kick,and whoever is in a vulnerable spot too be kicked.

It comes down to this. Humans giving accusation. accusation are not of God who is the Loving Jesus whom is Lord,and Thomas testified that Jesus is the Lord God and was praised by Jesus. An accusation is of the devil,and the devil is defiled, deviant, perverted,and an abomination before God. Therefore how could  there be any good thing in an accusation toward anyone.

The reason meat is not bad to eat is because God knew we would need it, and provided it for us. The meek animals will be saved because Jesus had to die to save lost vain humans,and not non human animals  have the same unashamed attitude about nudity Adam, and eve had in the beginning.

Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.

About what oracle a human puts his penis into: Satan is behind the persecution because he through men does not want to see the innocence of men before the fall of man,and that is why public nudity is called indecent giving guilt to humans,and why the zoosexual,and others are persecuted.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2011, 09:30:29 PM »

No, you can't have sex with a living thing you can't get consent from.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2011, 09:32:45 PM »

Killing them for food is a necessary evil.  Fucking them for fun isn't.

I'm not putting it up there with arson or pouring your used motor oil into the creek, but it's still wrong and shouldn't be legal.

How is killing them for food a necessary evil? People are more than capable of surviving without eating animal meat. That's what vegetarians do, after all.
I'm (like all humans) an omnivore.  Some humans go against nature and get by without eating meat, that doesn't mean we all should.  Until we can make meat in a factory (that will be a great day, better tasting, better for you and no animals need to die), animals will need to die.

So basically, we'll have to agree to disagree.  Like I said, it's not THAT big of a deal.  We are just talking about animals here.

Then again, the time of in vitro meat may soon be here. It would actually be a good idea if we could prove it was safe.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2011, 10:21:46 PM »

2 Timothy 3,12, Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. No one persecuting,and no one, and all will be godly.

we are animals.

wow.
Redalgo
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2011, 11:54:40 PM »
« Edited: February 22, 2011, 12:08:01 AM by Redalgo »

Ya, basically.

What are you going to do?  One option is pay for cruelty-free meat products; another is to stop eating them.  One costs more; the other deprives you of a sensory experience you enjoy.  Evidently, you find this an "evil" in that you find it morally objectionable somehow -- just not worth the money or the lesser pleasure to end that "evil."  There's nothing inconsistent there.

But, how can you oppose bestiality?  They (the, um, "zoophiles") want to do it because it's a sensory experience they enjoy.  Is it wrong?  I dunno, I don't see any indication that it causes any more suffering than the factory farming you're not even willing to pay more to prevent.  Do you?  If not, how can you justify criminalizing one (and calling it "wrong") and engaging in the other without any apparent remorse?

One could pressure for thorough regulation of the industry and state spending on development of affordable synthetic meat. It is unreasonable to expect consumers to research which goods and services they can purchase with or without financially rewarding ethically objectionable business practices. If one were fixated on the issue enough they might compile a list of foods that are okay to buy, but in terms of practicality animal rights positions often force strong proponents into inconsistent, lose-lose situations like the one you were describing where folks use the very product they are condemning. I side with dead0men here but you make a fair point, Alcon.

Of course, it's easy to oppose just about anything. It is not a matter of zoophilia being innately good or evil - merely a contest of subjective values. I consider rape immoral and I am willing to extend certain basic rights to other forms of life. If I wanted to pretend like zoophilia is immoral in an absolute sense I would invoke the harm principle, but then you could counter that it applies only to human beings or that it is not animal harm taking place that stirs up the controversy so much as people choosing to take offense to the act. Either way, it is sort of a futile debate. xD
Fuzzybigfoot
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2011, 12:27:31 AM »
« Edited: February 22, 2011, 12:31:24 AM by Pacific Councilor Mr. Fuzzleton »

2 Timothy 3,12, Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution. No one persecuting,and no one, and all will be godly.

we are animals.

have humans against abuse? don't alter the non human animals,and end hatred for that abuses humans,and war for that abuses  humans mentally and physically,and kills humans ,and robs money from others that could use it. Death penalty for that kills humans is abusive  too,and jails abuse humans putting them in bondage. When we love our neighbor as our self  we do we will be preparing for eternity in heaven which is as certain as the eternity surrounding this planet sitting on nothing.

It comes down to this. Humans giving accusation. accusation are not of God who is the Loving Jesus whom is Lord,and Thomas testified that Jesus is the Lord God and was praised by Jesus. An accusation is of the devil,and the devil is defiled, deviant, perverted,and an abomination before God. Therefore how could  there be any good thing in an accusation toward anyone.

The reason meat is not bad to eat is because God knew we would need it, and provided it for us. The meek animals will be saved because Jesus had to die to save lost vain humans,and not non human animals  have the same unashamed attitude about nudity Adam, and eve had in the beginning.

I agree with the second quote.  
RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
Junior Chimp
Czech Republic

« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2011, 12:43:30 AM »

Absolutely not.
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2011, 12:47:46 AM »

Only if we want to legalize animal abuse in general. In other words, of course not.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2011, 05:46:16 AM »

No.
Tetro Kornbluth
Gully Foyle
Atlas Icon
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2011, 12:20:44 PM »

It's no morally worse than eating animals.

Oh and *yawn* what is with you people and your obsession with what-orificies-is-it-okay-to-put-penises-into-and-which-not issues.

Hier stehe Ich, Ich kann nicht anders.
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2011, 12:37:01 PM »

It's no morally worse than eating animals.

Oh and *yawn* what is with you people and your obsession with what-orificies-is-it-okay-to-put-penises-into-and-which-not issues.

Hier stehe Ich, Ich kann nicht anders.

This has grown tiresome yes.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2011, 02:27:04 PM »

It was my assumption that zoosexuality (sexual attraction to animals) was legal, but bestiality (sex with animals) was not.
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -10.00, S: -10.00

« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2011, 07:29:32 PM »

I can understand how bestiality could be animal abuse if it's like, a guy raping a chihuahua.  But is it abuse if it's like horse-on-girl or something?
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2011, 08:59:19 PM »

There are some pretty good-looking chickens out there, aren't there?  Deer are sexy too, but they run too fast.  And their assholes are a little too high for me.  Maybe you're taller than I.

Okay, I'm assuming, reading the first few responses, that zoosexuality is the new-and-improved, politically correct phrase for what has been heretofore called bestiality. 

But even as I digest the 12-ounce steak I had for dinner tonight, I find the idea of giving a cow the high, hard one to a disturbing thought.  Even as I drink a 750-ml bottle of Cline Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon 2009, I find the idea of sticking my dick into a bunch of grapes disturbing.  And if I were a dessert fan, I'd probably think warm, soft apple pie a poor substitute for human flesh, and pity the fool who takes comfort therein.  I won't even pretend that the argument that "if you can eat it, then you should be able to do it" is anything other than inductive reasoning, at best.  Specious, even.  And that's being very generous.

I can't vote in your poll with a clear conscience, as I think it's completely asinine, so I won't.  But if you're into doing animals, then I respectfully label you a creep.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2011, 01:43:28 AM »

Animal cruelty laws apply. Simply put, no way in hell should that weird crap be legal.
The Lord Marbury
EvilSpaceAlien
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -5.91

« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2011, 06:50:25 PM »

Umm... Hell no!
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2011, 06:59:10 PM »

Legal.

There aren't that many people who would be willing to lay the pipe with animals in the first place so I don't see how it's a big deal.
Now if we are talking about hybridy looking animal human thingies?

Lean "Hell Yeah".
CarlSchulz
« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2011, 07:35:16 PM »

No.
Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2011, 02:38:36 PM »

I would have thought "Yes" would have a higher percentage.
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2011, 08:53:57 PM »

I can't say it should implicitly be illegal. I'm certainly against animal abuse, but I suppose that in some cases it might not be considered abusive. If a woman gets on all fours and a dog decides he wants to hump her and she lets him, is that abuse? It's not like the dog is hurt in that situation. My gut says it should be legal, but specific cases could be illegal under general animal cruelty laws if it causes harm or discomfort to the animal.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2011, 12:26:09 AM »

As an orientation? yes. The act of bestiality? No.
feeblepizza
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.45, S: -0.26

« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2011, 04:56:27 PM »

Hell. No.
kobidobidog
Rookie
« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2011, 12:30:44 AM »

Of course zoosexuality should be legal. The legal system is foolish anyway. Love is not  foolish. Love save the soul when our corrupt body dies.

King James Bible1 Corinthians 1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men

1 Corinthians 3:19 ,King James Bible
For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness humans think they are so smart having many laws. Humans using mans laws  did to Jesus what humans are trying  to do to the zoosexual today. 

1 Corinthians 1:20, .Where [is] the wise? where [is] the scribe? where [is] the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

Matthew 24:12:King James Bible
And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. That means  the ones with iniquity are the humans with a cold heart toward the zoosexual, not wanting to hug the zoosexual.
kobidobidog
Rookie
« Reply #49 on: June 02, 2011, 12:38:54 AM »

The ones against the zoo are unwittingly causing themselves to miss a prize of all prizes by condemning the zoo for any contrived reason. There will be no one in heaven making up contrived reasons to persecute anyone, and we should start by not condemning the zoo now so whoever will be safe to have in heaven to not condemn  anyone there. Do you agree with what I just said?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies