Should zoosexuality be legal?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 03:36:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Should zoosexuality be legal?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6
Poll
Question: .
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 160

Author Topic: Should zoosexuality be legal?  (Read 36461 times)
kobidobidog
Rookie
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: June 12, 2013, 12:30:56 AM »

Bottom line. People are having a bloody war against a type of sex.  All of us have likes and dislikes. Live and let live,  but the motto  with people really is live but lets kill whoever we think does what we think is disgusting or jail them. That sounds demonic doesn't it?
World politics is up Schmitt creek
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #101 on: June 12, 2013, 09:52:44 AM »

Bottom line. People are having a bloody war against a type of sex.  All of us have likes and dislikes. Live and let live,  but the motto  with people really is live but lets kill whoever we think does what we think is disgusting or jail them. That sounds demonic doesn't it?

What sounds demonic is screwing animals.
kobidobidog
Rookie
« Reply #102 on: July 02, 2013, 09:20:18 PM »

The law of men is designed to take freedoms away. That is why there are jails. All of it is there to give jobs. Jobs to figure out what they can arrest whoever for whatever.  That is why a form of sex is being squashed by people. The law needs to be eliminated. When it is People will be like Jesus is working out their own salivation. Until then opponents to zoo are only cooking their own goose come judgment day. Of course zoosexuality should be legal. When it is people will not have an excuse to be inhospitable, hostile threatening people like Sodomites outside lots door.
Torie
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #103 on: July 03, 2013, 09:51:56 AM »

This disgusting thread is one that just won't ever die I see. Pity that.
barfbag
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.26, S: -0.87

« Reply #104 on: July 03, 2013, 10:53:31 PM »

How is this allowed on here?
The Simpsons Cinematic Universe
MustCrushCapitalism
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.23, S: -2.78

« Reply #105 on: July 04, 2013, 07:54:00 PM »

Yes. If you can obtain consent from an animal, the state has no right to say that you can't bone it.
greenforest32

Political Matrix
E: -7.94, S: -8.43

« Reply #106 on: July 04, 2013, 08:22:37 PM »

Yes. If you can obtain consent from an animal, the state has no right to say that you can't bone it.

But how can you obtain consent from an animal? I mean, I guess you can give your consent for the animal to bone you, but that doesn't work in reverse because we can't communicate verbally in the same language with animals.
The Simpsons Cinematic Universe
MustCrushCapitalism
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.23, S: -2.78

« Reply #107 on: July 04, 2013, 08:42:16 PM »

But how can you obtain consent from an animal? I mean, I guess you can give your consent for the animal to bone you, but that doesn't work in reverse because we can't communicate verbally in the same language with animals.

There are some really stingy women out there who it's difficult to obtain consent from... doesn't mean that it should be illegal, if you could. Rape is already illegal, though. Tongue
greenforest32

Political Matrix

« Reply #108 on: July 04, 2013, 08:55:54 PM »
« Edited: July 04, 2013, 09:00:11 PM by greenforest32 »

There are some really stingy women out there who it's difficult to obtain consent from... doesn't mean that it should be illegal, if you could. Rape is already illegal, though. Tongue

I think the language issue here is that people don't think an animal can consent to sex so therefore they consider bestiality/zoo-sexuality to be rape. That means that to propose legalizing the practice probably sounds like legalizing rape against animals. So you'd have to explain how animals can consent to it before people will consider the idea...
tpfkaw
wormyguy
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.58, S: 1.65

« Reply #109 on: July 04, 2013, 08:59:06 PM »

This might make some amount of sense except that animals tend to "bone" rather violently; "dude gets [inks]ed by horse, dude admitted to hospital with internal bleeding" is a rather common news item.  So, it's sort of recklessly exposing oneself to the possibility of injury, the cost of which may have to be borne by others.
greenforest32

Political Matrix

« Reply #110 on: July 04, 2013, 09:13:44 PM »

This might make some amount of sense except that animals tend to "bone" rather violently; "dude gets [inks]ed by horse, dude admitted to hospital with internal bleeding" is a rather common news item.  So, it's sort of recklessly exposing oneself to the possibility of injury, the cost of which may have to be borne by others.

It makes some sense in the sense that you have the mental capacity to understand the situation and clearly give your consent for something like that to happen to you but my point was that the animal can't do that like humans can so therefore zoosexuality shouldn't be legal.
barfbag
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #111 on: July 06, 2013, 07:40:01 PM »

This thread makes me want to throw up.
everybodyvote
« Reply #112 on: July 11, 2013, 02:05:34 AM »

They're ANIMALS. Their consent is irrelevant.
barfbag
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #113 on: July 11, 2013, 02:41:22 AM »

They're ANIMALS. Their consent is irrelevant.

So you're for it?
kobidobidog
Rookie
« Reply #114 on: October 16, 2013, 05:57:29 PM »

People against the zoo are immoral. People against the zoo are the thieves in the temple. If people say they were whipped are the people Jesus should have whipped. Luke 6:45: K J B:John 10:10: The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. Those against the zoosexual do not want to give life no not any good thing.  Jesus  did not whip anyone. People whipped him.
They put it to a vote and they just kept lying
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #115 on: October 16, 2013, 06:00:05 PM »

People against the zoo are immoral. People against the zoo are the thieves in the temple. If people say they were whipped are the people Jesus should have whipped. Luke 6:45: K J B:John 10:10: The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. Those against the zoosexual do not want to give life no not any good thing.  Jesus  did not whip anyone. People whipped him.

You're back! We've missed you.
freefair
United Kingdom

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #116 on: October 16, 2013, 06:25:52 PM »

Nope. Kill animals humanely for their rescources but don't make them suffer in life.
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #117 on: October 16, 2013, 06:34:15 PM »

This is a contradiction.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« Reply #118 on: October 17, 2013, 12:28:04 PM »

God no, animals should only practice sexuality with their own animal partners. So humans only with humans.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #119 on: October 17, 2013, 01:15:42 PM »

God no, animals should only practice sexuality with their own animal partners.

what punishment do you advocate for animals who have sex with other species of animal?
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #120 on: October 17, 2013, 01:39:24 PM »

God no, animals should only practice sexuality with their own animal partners.

what punishment do you advocate for animals who have sex with other species of animal?

Does that even happen? If so, we obviously shouldn't punish animals, we should let them be independent. If animals have sex with other animals, that's wrong (INHO), but we shouldn't do anything about it. I just think that shouldn't happen, but I suppose it could lead to a first birth of another animal, so it could be positive I guess.

But we are also animals, and why would we have sex with a pig or a dog? Its not only weird, but I'm not sure it would even work in many cases. I believe its unheard of for different animals to have sex with humans, but for people forcing or having sex with other animals should be punished for disturbing their peace or life. We are a very intelligent species, and we should control our own actions, I don't think other animals should have that responsibility. That's basically the difference.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #121 on: October 17, 2013, 01:48:55 PM »

I believe its unheard of for different animals to have sex with humans, but for people forcing or having sex with other animals should be punished for disturbing their peace or life.

aren't these way greater disruptions for the animals involved than penetration?

ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #122 on: October 17, 2013, 02:41:00 PM »

I believe its unheard of for different animals to have sex with humans, but for people forcing or having sex with other animals should be punished for disturbing their peace or life.

EVERY animal needs to eat, and almost all animals eat other animals. Yes, its a disruption that's greater than zoo sexuality, but eating food is necessary, zoo sexuality is not.
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #123 on: October 17, 2013, 03:03:11 PM »

EVERY animal needs to eat, and almost all animals eat other animals. Yes, its a disruption that's greater than zoo sexuality, but eating food is necessary, zoo sexuality is not.

Your argument is that humans are animals, therefore it's okay to eat animals.

So if animals have sex with each other, then...
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #124 on: October 17, 2013, 09:51:18 PM »

Tweed, what you posted is an argument for increasing protections for farm animals; not for legalizing bestiality.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies