Should zoosexuality be legal? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:06:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Should zoosexuality be legal? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: .
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 160

Author Topic: Should zoosexuality be legal?  (Read 36615 times)
angus
Atlas Icon
« on: February 25, 2011, 08:59:19 PM »

There are some pretty good-looking chickens out there, aren't there?  Deer are sexy too, but they run too fast.  And their assholes are a little too high for me.  Maybe you're taller than I.

Okay, I'm assuming, reading the first few responses, that zoosexuality is the new-and-improved, politically correct phrase for what has been heretofore called bestiality. 

But even as I digest the 12-ounce steak I had for dinner tonight, I find the idea of giving a cow the high, hard one to a disturbing thought.  Even as I drink a 750-ml bottle of Cline Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon 2009, I find the idea of sticking my dick into a bunch of grapes disturbing.  And if I were a dessert fan, I'd probably think warm, soft apple pie a poor substitute for human flesh, and pity the fool who takes comfort therein.  I won't even pretend that the argument that "if you can eat it, then you should be able to do it" is anything other than inductive reasoning, at best.  Specious, even.  And that's being very generous.

I can't vote in your poll with a clear conscience, as I think it's completely asinine, so I won't.  But if you're into doing animals, then I respectfully label you a creep.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 01:14:16 PM »

I already did this topic a while ago.

yes, but with Gingrich running for president it has become relevant again.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies