If Bush lost Florida in the recount?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:09:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results
  2000 U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderator: Dereich)
  If Bush lost Florida in the recount?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: If Bush lost Florida in the recount?  (Read 18633 times)
cpeeks
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2010, 08:33:00 PM »

I think that the democrats were trying to steal the white house in 2000, the fact of the matter is that Bush always led in the raw vote count in Florida. I think that it would have been right for Bush to have recounts in these other listed states no matter how close it was to inauguration day. The need was to stop the democrats from stealing the white house.

Hmm well lets see considering that 90% of blacks vote for the democratic party, I think it would be safe to say that Gore would have got the minority vote, Genius. LOL
Gore wasn't trying to steal the White House. He just wanted to make sure all votes were counted properly so that Bush wouldn't steal the White House and wreck our country.
Bush did not steal the white house period. He always led in the raw vote count in the state of Florida. Listen to me here and now, on the republican side in 2000, there was not voter fraud.

He led in the raw vote count, but the recount was never finished. Thus, we don't know who really won Florida. And what about all those minorities who were purged from the voter rolls?
Oh don't get me started...why do the democrats take the minority vote for granted? I like what Bush said in 2004..."to blacks, hispanics, and other minorities, if you are tired of having your vote taken for granted, come stand with me."

And what about the acorn business in 2008? The military vote was not 100% counted. The reason was because "it takes too long." Some deceased people who were still on the voter rolls? Yeah, their votes were just counted for Obama. Democrats don't win elections, they steal elections.

They are nothing more than over educated elitists from Ivy League schools who think they own everything including the minority vote. Gore acted like a spoiled rich kid born with a silver spoon in his hand who was ENTITLED to the minority vote. If you ASSUME Gore would've won the minority vote based on what minorities do and how they APPEAR to vote, then you are nothing more than a worthless racist.
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2010, 08:33:07 PM »

I think that the democrats were trying to steal the white house in 2000, the fact of the matter is that Bush always led in the raw vote count in Florida. I think that it would have been right for Bush to have recounts in these other listed states no matter how close it was to inauguration day. The need was to stop the democrats from stealing the white house.

Gore wasn't trying to steal the White House. He just wanted to make sure all votes were counted properly so that Bush wouldn't steal the White House and wreck our country.
Bush did not steal the white house period. He always led in the raw vote count in the state of Florida. Listen to me here and now, on the republican side in 2000, there was not voter fraud.

He led in the raw vote count, but the recount was never finished. Thus, we don't know who really won Florida. And what about all those minorities who were purged from the voter rolls?
Oh don't get me started...why do the democrats take the minority vote for granted? I like what Bush said in 2004..."to blacks, hispanics, and other minorities, if you are tired of having your vote taken for granted, come stand with me."

And what about the acorn business in 2008? The military vote was not 100% counted. The reason was because "it takes too long." Some deceased people who were still on the voter rolls? Yeah, their votes were just counted for Obama. Democrats don't win elections, they steal elections.

Governor Bush, and thats how I will refer to him because thats the only office he legally won, stole both elections.

He never stole an election. Gore thought he was ENTITLED to the minority vote and Kerry stole honor in Vietnam by betraying us. Stop being jealous. I just looked at my computer time and it says it's 2010.
cpeeks
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2010, 08:38:09 PM »

Ya and  Bush served so honorably in Vietnam, oh ya thats right he dodged the draft and got into the guard and never went to drill, how could I forget that about Governor Bush.
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2010, 08:41:37 PM »

Ya and  Bush served so honorably in Vietnam, oh ya thats right he dodged the draft and got into the guard and never went to drill, how could I forget that about Governor Bush.

He went to drill. That was a fake document that cost Dan Rather his career and CBS any credibility anyone pretended they ever had.
cpeeks
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2010, 08:45:48 PM »

Not when he was in alabama, his commander here said he never seen Bush the two years he was supposed to be drilling here.
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2010, 08:48:24 PM »

Not when he was in alabama, his commander here said he never seen Bush the two years he was supposed to be drilling here.

That was another false document. When did he say that and who was it?
memphis
Atlas Icon

« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2010, 10:33:30 PM »

We're still doing this? Seriously?
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2010, 10:39:58 PM »

I agree it's 2010. Besides, let's say Bush does lose the recount. It would be his own fault for agreeing to it. I mean the guy was more than generous to the point of being naive if he thought Gore was being honest and sincere. The recount was an attempt for the democrats to steal the election. If they can't win, they run to the courts to get extra votes or disallow votes against them.
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2010, 01:03:24 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xyb-WoQHbc&feature=related

Here is what really happened in Florida.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2010, 06:13:46 PM »

Governor Bush, and thats how I will refer to him because thats the only office he legally won, stole both elections.

What?

That statement is hackish in the extreme.

2000 was controversial, no doubt, however, the results of the 2004 Presidential election were clear and were an undisputed win for Bush (except in the minds of conspiracy theory Democratic hacks).

Bush won 2004 with a close, yet clear win in the electoral vote and with a majority in the popular vote.

To say that Bush stole 2004 is nothing more than Democratic hackery gone wild.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2010, 07:28:36 PM »

And why precisely are we still arguing about this?
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2010, 07:30:05 PM »

My sentiments indeed. ^^ It's 2010.
cpeeks
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2010, 04:57:35 AM »

It wasnt a false document it was the commander of the air guard base here at the time, and he said it about Governor Bush in 2004.
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2010, 12:01:22 PM »

It wasnt a false document it was the commander of the air guard base here at the time, and he said it about Governor Bush in 2004.

It was a false document and it cost Dan Rather his career. It was written in Microsoft which didn't exist until 1975. The document was dated 1972. Bush served well as a part time pilot in the Texas Air National Guard. He stuck by his home state of Texas just like he stuck by the United States to protect us from further attacks after 9/11. He didn't abandon us for a pack of oriental foreigners or fly around Vietnam with Hanoi Jane. It was a false document and did you watch the clip I posted about the Florida recount. That will speak for itself.
Bo
Rochambeau
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -5.23, S: -2.52

« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2010, 01:19:56 PM »

It was a false document and it cost Dan Rather his career. It was written in Microsoft which didn't exist until 1975. The document was dated 1972. Bush served well as a part time pilot in the Texas Air National Guard. He stuck by his home state of Texas just like he stuck by the United States to protect us from further attacks after 9/11. He didn't abandon us for a pack of oriental foreigners or fly around Vietnam with Hanoi Jane. It was a false document and did you watch the clip I posted about the Florida recount. That will speak for itself.

The photo of Kerry with Jane Fonda was fabricated.
cpeeks
« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2010, 05:31:38 PM »

Im not talking about the document, im talking about his commander.
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2010, 02:14:00 AM »

When was that ever said? Who could his dad have possibly known to get him out of going to war. Let's PRETEND that did happen. Aren't you glad that Bush is still with us?
cpeeks
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2010, 04:03:51 AM »

When was that ever said? Who could his dad have possibly known to get him out of going to war. Let's PRETEND that did happen. Aren't you glad that Bush is still with us?

What?
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2010, 09:31:36 PM »

You sound like you wish Bush would've gone to Vietnam and had something happen.
cpeeks
« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2010, 04:50:22 AM »

No but I have a problem with people like you and him. Your war mongers who are nothing but cheerleaders, all about sending us to war, but you never HAD THE GUTS to put on a uniform.
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2010, 12:48:41 PM »

No but I have a problem with people like you and him. Your war mongers who are nothing but cheerleaders, all about sending us to war, but you never HAD THE GUTS to put on a uniform.

I feel like you're wearing your service on your sleeve. I do thank you for serving don't get me wrong, but we're allowed to have views on the war too. How am I supposed to see it from your view or you see it from mine? I mean seriously. The same can be said for Kerry in regards to Vietnam. He had a biased view because he was there.
cpeeks
« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2010, 12:52:50 PM »

It just angers me when you neo-cons are all about war as long as your not fighting it.
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2010, 08:59:09 PM »

It just angers me when you neo-cons are all about war as long as your not fighting it.

I've supported just about every war this country has been in except for when Clinton did it without congressional approval.
cpeeks
« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2010, 02:30:32 AM »

I've supported just about every war this country has been in except for when Clinton did it without congressional approval.

We were not in a war with Clinton Jesus Christ do you even know what a war is, and as far as that goes Reagan didnt ask for permission for Grenada, and Bush didnt ask for permission for Panama, WHY ARNT YOU SCREAMING ABOUT THAT?
Bo
Rochambeau
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -5.23, S: -2.52

« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2010, 01:27:34 PM »

So you supported Vietnam?
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies