An Alternate/Future 2016 Universe (Sign-Up/Discussion Thread) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:16:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  An Alternate/Future 2016 Universe (Sign-Up/Discussion Thread) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: An Alternate/Future 2016 Universe (Sign-Up/Discussion Thread)  (Read 21877 times)
Uncle Albert/Admiral Halsey
hantheguitarman

« on: April 04, 2010, 11:43:19 AM »

I'd like to be Bobby Jindal!
hantheguitarman

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2010, 02:21:31 PM »

Out of curiousity, what did the 2012 map on Election Day look like?
hantheguitarman

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2010, 05:28:15 PM »

My endorsements were approved.
hantheguitarman

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2010, 08:08:04 AM »

Would it be possible to see a map of Republican polling now that Eric Cantor's in the race?
hantheguitarman

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2010, 04:36:50 PM »

I do remember reading somewhere that Nancy and Michael Reagan don't like each other, and that they don't get along. If this is true, then I think it's fine if Nancy and Michael Reagan endorse different candidates. OTL Ron Reagan and Nancy Reagan endorsed different candidates for the 2008 Presidential Election (and in former elections). Nevertheless, if you guys want me to, I'll withdraw my Michael Reagan endorsement.
hantheguitarman

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2010, 04:39:16 PM »

Deleted it. Can I have Iowa's polling? And what's the nationwide polling?
hantheguitarman

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2010, 08:47:05 PM »

I do remember reading somewhere that Nancy and Michael Reagan don't like each other, and that they don't get along. If this is true, then I think it's fine if Nancy and Michael Reagan endorse different candidates. OTL Ron Reagan and Nancy Reagan endorsed different candidates for the 2008 Presidential Election (and in former elections). Nevertheless, if you guys want me to, I'll withdraw my Michael Reagan endorsement.
It's entirely your decision, I won't hold anything against you, obviously. I just personally would find it strange for members of a political family endorsing different opponents.

OK, I'll keep it if that's the case, because Ron Reagan, who is Nancy's actual son publicly endorsed Barack Obama while Nancy Reagan publicly endorsed John McCain, so I can believe that Nancy's adopted son (and I don't think she had too too much to do with raising him) would endorse another son than Nancy.
hantheguitarman

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2010, 10:28:03 PM »

yougo1000 and I have agreed that I can use his character now that he has endorsed me, but that he will use his character too.
hantheguitarman

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2010, 03:02:09 PM »

Hm, despite the fact that Jindal endorses me, why did Cantor win just about as much support as I did from it? I went up 10%, while he went up 8%. You would think from the polling numbers Jindal endorsed both of us.

Conservative voters that don't want a women president. And alot of southerners

Conservative voters that don't want a woman president probably wouldn't have supported Bobby Jindal, an Indian.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies