An Alternate/Future 2016 Universe (GAMEPLAY THREAD)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:03:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  An Alternate/Future 2016 Universe (GAMEPLAY THREAD)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12
Author Topic: An Alternate/Future 2016 Universe (GAMEPLAY THREAD)  (Read 29015 times)
California8429
A-Bob
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2010, 04:17:18 PM »

Eric Cantor holds town halls and rallies in South Carolina.

Friends, when you elect me as the next President of the United States, you can bet there's going to be a conservative in the White House. A conservative that will follow the Constitution, that will protect our rights. Our guns will be protected, our freedom of speech will be protected, freedom of religion, freedom of assembly, freedom to petition, freedom to vote, and all freedoms the founding fathers intended for our great nation to have. We are moving on a path to government takeover, and that will be revered in a Cantor White House.

Lindsey Graham and Mitt Romney campaign around South Carolina with Cantor.

Daniels and Portman campaign in New Hampshire while Pawlenty and Lieberman campaign across the state. Marco Rubio campaigns for Cantor in Florida while Ryan Frazier campaigns in Nevada. Mike Bloomberg helsp the campaign in Maine and John Boehner makes stops in Hawaii.
Uncle Albert/Admiral Halsey
hantheguitarman

« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2010, 04:47:18 PM »

Having completed his Southern tour, Bobby Jindal campaigns in Pennsylvania, accompanied by Governor Tom Corbett and former Senator Rick Santorum, who campaign along with him. 

(Bobby Jindal) The size of the Federal Government has simply grown way too big, stifling the productivity of the American people, and stifling the freedoms of the American people. Under a Jindal administration, this will come to an immediate halt. I will push for a Balanced Budget Amendment, so that the deficit will no longer have an opportunity to grow. I will veto frivolous spending measures and pork barrel spending. Pork-barrel spending does not have a place in our budget, and I will veto any projects that do not meet specific criteria. I'll also audit every department in the Federal Government, to see what D.C. is really doing with your tax money.

As Governor of Louisiana, I cut taxes six times, which included the largest income tax cut in the state's history - giving back $1.1 billion over five years to the hard working tax payers across the state. As President, I will push for similar tax cuts across the board. Whether you're rich, poor, or somewhere in the middle, you will receive a tax cut. I am a strong believer that people can spend their money better than government and I will continue to be a strong advocate for putting more of the taxpayers' money back in their pockets and giving families across the state more economic opportunities.

As Governor of Louisiana, I passed ethics reform, and Louisiana moved from the bottom of all the national “good” lists to among the best in the country. The Better Government Association ranked Louisiana fifth in its state Integrity Index, moving it 41 places up from its 2002 ranking of 46th. I will push for similar ethics measures in Washington D.C., so that we will eliminate fraud, waste, and corruption.

I’m Bobby Jindal, and God bless you, God bless the United States of America, and God bless Pennsylvania!”

(Applause)

In addition, Glenn Beck iterates his support for Bobby Jindal on his television show on Fox News. Jindal has Jeb Bush campaign for him in Florida, Newt Gingrich campaign for him in Georgia, Mike Huckabee campaign for him in West Virginia, and Haley Barbour campaign for him in North Carolina. Jim Demint continues to campaign for Jindal in South Carolina. Michael Reagan also advertises for Jindal on his own radio talk show. Rush Limbaugh does the same, only on Limbaugh's show. Limbaugh emphasizes that he believes Bobby Jindal to be the next Ronald Reagan. Also, Dan Coats makes stops in Indiana to garner support for Bobby Jindal. Meanwhile, Rand Paul campaigns in the West for Bobby Jindal, visiting Wyoming, North Dakota, South Dakota, Oregon, and Colorado. Rand emphasizes that Bobby Jindal will get government off the people's backs and that he will protect people's liberties.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2010, 08:35:10 PM »

Sue Lowden makes a speech in New Jersey...

In my administration, we will tackle the major challenges facing this country. We will be specific, and direct. We will lay out a clear, conservative vision for the future of America. As President , I will focus on heavily five areas: The economy, education, terrorism, health care, and government reform.

For starters, I will spend less, tax less, and borrow less. Taxes have increased and government has grown. Over the last eitht years, Obama has added millions of works to the federal payroll. That's not conservative. That's irresponsible. We can do better. It's time for results, not politics.

As President, I want to help create an education system that prepares our children for the jobs of tomorrow. To begin, we will no longer accept such high dropout rates. Our students deserve quality teachers who are well educated and trained, and schools where bad teachers aren't just transferred, but let go. But good teachers should be rewarded and they should have continuing opportunities for professional development. I will propose incentives for math and science teachers to earn a degree in what they teach.

As Republicans, we can continue down the road of shrinking majorities. Or we can inspire, unite, and grow our party. Rebuild it from the bottom up, and reach out to Americans and say, 'If you are for limited government, lower taxes and less spending, we want you in the Republican Party, we welcome you and want you to be active in our cause.' That's how we will win elections, keep the majority and be worthy to lead our great nation. And that's what we're going to do if I'm heading the Republican ticket.

It's time for a President for all of America. Join me and together we will make the America of tomorrow everything our children deserve. This is a special time in New Jersey, and America. A time for principled leadership, reform, and results. We can do better, my friends. And together, we will!!!

sentinel
sirnick
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -6.61

« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2010, 03:12:27 PM »

Alexi Giannoulias drops out of the Presidential campaign and endorses Russ Feingold.

(Finals coming up, and I haven't been updating here, so I'm getting out of the way Smiley )
Eleden
oaksmarts

« Reply #54 on: April 13, 2010, 03:59:03 PM »
« Edited: May 08, 2010, 06:09:05 PM by Eleden »

A crowd of thousands gathers across the Oval on Ohio State’s Campus in anticipation for a heavily publicized speech by Senator Sherrod Brown.  For weeks OSU’s Young Democrats, Ohio Democratic Party operatives, and politicians from across the state have been working around the clock to drum up publicity and support for the veteran Senators’ appearance at the Columbus campus.  While some anticipated an appearance by Presidential candidate Russ Feingold (who Brown had endorsed earlier in the campaign), many expected Senator Brown to throw his hat in the ring and make his own run for the White House.

With music blaring and a rowdy audience waiting for the honored speaker to make his appearance, Former Senator and Astronaut John Glenn makes his way to the podium as the crowd quiets.

“Wow!  It’s truly a spectacular site seeing all of you out here today.  Now as much as I wish I could say you were all here to see me (crowd laughs), I know why you’ve all gathered here today.  You’re here to see a man who’s dedicated his life to public service.  A man who has worked for Ohio and the people of this great nation for decades.  He’s been there for us when we needed a voice, he’s been there when we wanted a change from the status quo, and he’s been there when nobody else would stand for our needs.  It’s my honor to introduce my friend, my colleague, and an all around amazing American, Senator Sherrod Brown!

As the crowd erupts into applause, Senator Brown makes his way across the stage to embrace the aging Glenn.

“Thank you!  Thank you everyone for being here today!  How’s everyone feeling?
It’s great seeing so many of my fellow Buckeyes out here on the Oval today.  It reminds me of my days as a student here at THE Ohio State University!  
*Thunderous applause *
O-H!
*Crowd screams I-O! *

This place hasn’t changed a bit since I left!  You’ve still got the spirit, the passion, and the drive that inspired me to enter politics in the first place.  Knowledge and learning are certainly powerful tools towards a brighter future, but nowhere have I witnessed the drive and ambition required for success than right here at OSU.  

It’s been a tough few years for all of you and all Americans, believe me I know.  We’ve seen factories that have been open for decades, close their doors and ship jobs overseas.  We’ve seen family members lose their savings as corporations and fat cats rake in record high profits.  Our standard of living isn’t where it once was and we’ve seen millions of Americans fall into debt as credit card companies and banks make money at your expense.

Well I say enough is ENOUGH!  This is wrong!  Plain and simple.  For too long have we seen the middle class and poor take the backseat for the wealthiest 1%.  For too long have we seen college students fall into an endless hole of debt in order to pay for the education they need to pursue their dreams.   It’s time we fight for our interests not those of the lobbyists and special interest groups.  
In the Senate I’ve worked towards providing tax breaks for the middle class and poor.  I fought for affordable health care so each and every one of you could gain access to a doctor and quality care.  We worked together side by side in order to end outsourcing of jobs, fight for higher wages, and bring these two disastrous wars in the Middle East to an end!  We’ve accomplished a lot together America, but we’ve still got a lot of work to do.  

So today, in the heart of America where the Wright Brothers pioneered a world built on new ideas, where astronauts were born and raised, and proud factory workers and farmers make their living… I announce my candidacy for President of the United States of America!

As President I will work to end staggering high unemployment rates.  I will bring an end to NAFTA and CAFTA which have only worked to destroy the economy and well being of America.  I’ll finally extend the right of marriage to all Americans, whether you’re straight or gay.  A public option will be on my agenda to give all citizens access to affordable, quality health care.   Corruption and out of control defense spending will finally be brought under control as we spend our hard earned money on programs here in America!

It’s a long journey ahead but we’ve got the ambition and drive to reach the White House together!

Thank you and God Bless you all!  

Eleden
oaksmarts

« Reply #55 on: April 13, 2010, 04:06:00 PM »

Former Governor Chet Culver officially announces his endorsement of Senator Sherrod Brown for President at a campaign rally in Des Moines, Iowa.  

"In my years of public service I haven't seen anyone with the passion to change America for the better that Senator Sherrod Brown has.  He's dedicated his life to Progressive causes and has been a champion for Midwestern values since the day he entered office!

I know Iowa and I know for a fact that we've needed a voice in the White House for decades now.  A President who will stick up for our values and bring us the Progressive ideals we've needed for years.

There's only one man for the job and that's the next President of the United States, Sherrod Brown!  

justW353
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -3.83

« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2010, 04:10:08 PM »

Governor Scott Brown campaigns with Charlie Crist in Florida

Charlie and I have a lot in common.  We both serve the people of our state first, and then our party.  Throughout our public lives, we have served you. 

I am starting a coalition.  This campaign is growing into a populist coalition which aims to serve you, the people.  We may not win, but your voices will be heard. 

That is the goal in this nation.  My friends, I entered public life with one goal:  To serve the people I was elected to represent.  Throughout my life, I have lived up to that promise I made nearly twenty years ago when I ran for the Massachusetts House of Representatives. 

During my time in the Senate, I worked with both parties.  Unlike my opponents, I'm not ashamed that I served the American people.  I voted to give unemployed Americans jobs during the Great Recession, while several of my opponents opposed those initiatives. 

We need real and honest leadership in Washington.  We don't need another politician who aims to further serve themselves in the White House, staining the legacy that lingers there.  I am running for President because we can't afford for Speaker Cantor, who led the Republican Party to deny jobs to millions of Americans for pure political gain and obstruction, to stain the legacy of men like George Washington and Abraham Lincoln who served the people.

Eleden
oaksmarts

« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2010, 04:18:20 PM »

While speaking in front of a crowd of 2500 in Davenport, Iowa Senator Sherrod Brown announces a "special guest" to the stage.  After a few moments of brief uncertainty the crowd erupts into applause as Congressman Bruce Braley (D-IA) takes the stage.  

"Hello Iowa!  How are we doing today?  

The weather's a little chilly today but it's nothing us Iowans can't handle!

Now I've been in Congress for almost a decade now and it's certainly been an uphill battle towards fighting for the values that is shared in the hearts of all Iowans.  We passed healthcare reform, we ended the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and we made a serious dent in the greed and corruption that dominated America for decades.  

However there's still a lot of work to be done.  We need a public option!  We need equality for our gay brothers and sisters!   We need a fair tax system!  We need fair trade!  In short my fellow Iowans, we need Sherrod Brown as our next President!  So today I officially endorse Sherrod Brown for the Presidency of the United States."  

Hubert Humphrey
Rookie
United States

« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2010, 04:36:51 PM »
« Edited: April 13, 2010, 04:54:13 PM by Hubert Humphrey »

In Charleston, South Carolina, Sen. Al Franken publicly endorsed Russ Feingold for President.

"Why do I support Feingold for President? Simple, this man's got chutzpah! Many other candidates will talk the talk, but Feingold is one of the only Senators who has actually walked the walk! For example, through a combination of fear and coercion, the Bush administration was able to pass the Patriot Act with every senator on board. Every senator, that is, except for Russ Feingold! Now if that's not independence, I don't know what is. Along with protecting civil liberties, Feingold has led the fight to end the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, reform health care, clean up campaign finance, and much more!"
Eleden
oaksmarts

« Reply #59 on: April 13, 2010, 04:45:57 PM »
« Edited: April 13, 2010, 04:51:11 PM by Eleden »

At a campaign stop in Dover, New Hampshire, Former Governor John Lynch makes a surprise appearance to endorse Senator Sherrod Brown for President of the United States:

"Many have asked why I've thrown my support behind Sherrod Brown.  The answer is easy; I believe in this man!  I see it in his eyes, in his character, and in his heart.  This man cares about the American people and unlike other politicians who try to sell themselves to you... he actually cares about New Hampshire too!

When CAFTA was being shoved through Congress in another effort to appease the corporate fat cats, Senator Sherrod Brown went to work in the House of Representatives to whip up votes in opposition to this terrible piece of legislation.

He worked around the clock to include a public option in the health care legislation that was passed during President Obama's first term and he'll bring it back on the table as President. 

He worked to bring the same rights and privileges to the GLBT community that all Americans have enjoyed, and he'll continue those efforts as our Chief Executive.

He's fought for your jobs and your well being... I know he'll fight for you in the White House.  Sherrod Brown will be a President who answers to you, not the corporate interests who own Washington.

Let's get to work!"
Hubert Humphrey
Rookie
United States

« Reply #60 on: April 13, 2010, 04:53:38 PM »

Also joining Feingold in Charleston was Chair of the Congressional Black Caucus, Rep. Barbara Lee. Later, she and Rep. John Conyers (who has also endorsed Feingold) are scheduled to meet with leader's of South Carolina's African-American community to lobby them to support Russ Feingold for President.

Meanwhile, all across the country, home grown grassroots "Feingold for President" groups are springing up. Seeing as how similar groups propelled Obama to the nomination in 2008, Feingold is encouraging their formation.
Hubert Humphrey
Rookie
United States

« Reply #61 on: April 13, 2010, 05:16:35 PM »

During his massive rally in Charleston, Feingold announced his support for a constitutional amendment that would restrict corporate person hood, overturn Citizens United v. FEC, and protect campaign finance reform.

"Ever since the Supreme Court overturned campaign finance reform back in 2010, Washington has been flooded by a tidal wave of corporate cash and lobbyists. These corporate special interests have manipulated our political system for their own personal gain. They killed the public option, blocked the EFCA, and watered down Wall Street reform. It's time for the American people to stand up and say enough is enough. As President, I will introduce a constitutional amendment which unequivocally states that corporations are not people, money is not speech, and campaign finance reform is Congress's responsibility!
Eleden
oaksmarts

« Reply #62 on: April 13, 2010, 05:35:50 PM »
« Edited: April 13, 2010, 07:15:48 PM by Eleden »

At a fundraiser in San Francisco, California; Senator Sherrod Brown announces his support for a Constitutional Amendment that would overturn "any ban on Gay Marriage."  

"For too long have our gay brothers and sister been treated as second class citizens.  For too long have they been told their right to love is immoral and beneath the values instilled by the Constitution.  Today I take a stand against the crusade of ignorance and inequality that has been perpetrated against these American citizens and plan to fight to the end of my life protecting and promoting their basic civil liberties.

In what kind of America can we deny two loving individuals the right the legal protections of marriage but allow two complete strangers of the opposite sex to tie the knot on reality television?  In what kind of America can we tell a group of people that they're actions are evil, immoral, and against the grain of tradition when all they want to do is live their lives in absolute happiness.  That's not the country I know.   

Enough is enough America!  When we fight for the rights of the GLBT community, we fight for the rights of everyone.  

After the speech Senator Barbara Boxer announced her endorsement of Sherrod Brown.  Stating he "was the only man in Washington who gave a damn about progressive values."  

Hubert Humphrey
Rookie
United States

« Reply #63 on: April 13, 2010, 05:56:50 PM »
« Edited: April 13, 2010, 09:56:21 PM by Hubert Humphrey »

In a recent interview with New Hampshire Public Television, Rep. Carol Shea-Porter endorsed Russ Feingold for President.

"No public servant has ever truly embodied that New Hampshire independent spirit more than Russ Feingold. No matter who was President, Feingold, more than any other senator, always fought to ensure that our political and economic system worked on behalf of ordinary Americans. No words can truly describe Feingold better than these 3 words: Bold, Independent, Progressive."

Russ Feingold is scheduled to hold a rally in Spartanburg, SC with Sen. Jim Webb and Sen. Jay Rockefeller. After that, he's scheduled to go Miami, FL where he's expected to pick up Rep. Alan Grayson's and Rep. Debbie Wasserman-Shultz's endorsements.
ej2mm15
electoraljew2
United States

« Reply #64 on: April 13, 2010, 07:47:02 PM »

Daily Kos Straw Poll

Democrats
Clinton 35%
Feingold 20%
Brown 14%
Not Sure 31%

Republicans
Cantor 27%
Jindal 21%
Brown 11%
Lowden 11%
Brady 3%
Not Sure 27%
justW353
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -3.83

« Reply #65 on: April 13, 2010, 08:02:38 PM »

Governor Brown travels to New York.  While he campaigns in Albany and Syracuse, Mayor Giuliani campaigns in New York City.

Rudy (Excerpt)Sad  Scott Brown is the man who win bring change to Washington.  Check his track record.  He worked with Republicans and Democrats while a United States Senator.  He worked for you.  When then House-Minority Whip Eric Cantor was obstructing good proposals and keeping Americans out of work, Senator Brown was working with his colleagues to stop Wall Street abuses, end the effects of the Great Recession, and honor the promises he made while running for Senate.

Before I finish here, I'd like to say a few words about Eric Cantor.  Eric Cantor is a politician.  He is not a public servant.  A public servant represents the people who elected him or her.  Eric Cantor serves himself.  Eric Cantor was caught in 2010 exploiting a stray bullet that hit a window in his campaign office, claiming it was a hate crime.  Eric Cantor does not have the integrity to be the President of the United States.  He's just another politician my friends, and it's time for a public servant to be President.

*He leaves the stage with thunderous applause, although Governor Brown attempts to lighten his tone, the event is heavily covered by cable news*
California8429
A-Bob
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #66 on: April 13, 2010, 08:06:55 PM »

Eric Cantor campaigns in Iowa hosting town halls and fundraisers.

The campaign spokeswoman said Cantor will be releasing his first ad in Iowa, South Carolina, New Hampshire, Nevada and Florida next week.

Eric Cantor: Hi I'm Eric Cantor, Speaker of the United States House of Representatives. We have a problem in Washington long over due. Unemployment is unexceptable, spending is reckless and inflation is out of control. Our schools are falling behind, our energy industry is being held back and our tax system is too complicated. It's time for real reform. In my White House I will not sign one bill we cannot pay for. I promise to eliminate all pork-barrel and earmarks. I will be the President to push for education reform, we need to allow for school choice, work incentives, better training and holding teachers accountable as well as improving technology. We need to unleash our energy industry both renewable and nonrenewable. In Congress I have fought for just that, as President I will make sure we get real reform. I'm Eric Cantor and I'm asking for your support in this next election. It's time we hold our government accountable and let you run your country.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #67 on: April 13, 2010, 08:59:21 PM »

I've sat around watching this campaign take place, looking for the candidate I think could best lead this country to better days. I have found that candidate. And because of that, today I am announcing my endorsement of Sue Lowden for President of the United States of America. I look foward to campaigning with Ms. Lowden for the coming months as she puts foward her strong and courageous vision for this country.
- Former Governor Sarah Palin

Sue Lowden seems to have her head set on straight in regards to foreign affairs, and I think she would make a great Commander in Chief. For those reasons, I am happy to endorse Sue Lowden for President.
- Secretary of Defense Robert Gates

Sue Lowden is like my husband in so many ways. She has the leadering, courage, and integrity to bring America back to it's conservative roots. For my husbands sake, and his legacy, I am pleased to endorse Sue Lowden for President.
- Former First Lady Nancy Reagan

Eleden
oaksmarts

« Reply #68 on: April 13, 2010, 09:05:33 PM »

After a speech in Des Moines, Iowa; Senator Sherrod Brown sat down for an interview with the Des Moines Register.  

Senator Brown, what would you say is the most pressing issue facing Americans today?

It's unfortunate to have to say this, but the economy is still the most pressing issue on the minds of all Americans.  The initiatives and programs that began under the Obama administration were just the beginning in a series of shocks needed to bring the economy back to life.  The recession of 2008-2009 is long over but the effects of it are still being felt to this very day.  As President I would work to bring the unemployment rate below 5% with investments in clean energy, closing outsourcing loopholes, and implementing the practice of Fair Trade over Free Trade.  I commend President Obama for the hard work he has put into fixing the economy, but the battle is only half won.  

You've received flak from Christian organizations for your support of an amendment to the Constitution which would effectively end all bans on gay marriage.  As a man of faith how does this influence your decision on the issue?

Not in the slightest.  The day I allow ignorance to influence my decision making is the day that I've lost all credibility as a lawmaker.  I follow the word of Christ and even an deafening chorus of hatred cannot overwhelm the outstanding message of love and understanding that Jesus passed down upon his followers.  

I find it interesting that many of these fundamentalist Christians who criticize homosexuality rarely follow the other key rules imposed by the Leviticus scriptures they love to quote.  Slavery, execution, and public stoning are all strongly endorsed by these passages yet I've never heard them mentioned by a single Priest or Clergyman.  This pick and choose mentality with these biblical laws destroys any credibility they might have.  Ironically the last time I was told to read the Bible because I supported gay marriage came from a priest eating shellfish at Red Lobster.  

The GLBT community isn't a band of evil, immoral people who wish to harm America.  They're a group of individuals who just want to live out their lives in happiness; and the Constitution grants them that right.  As President I would work to provide them equal rights under the law.  

Finally, before the media and your fellow candidates in the race try to define you... would you like to describe who you are and what you stand for?

Public service is my life.  I've held an elected office for almost 42 years and my record of upholding Progressive values and the ideals of the people I represent is unmatched by any other candidate in the race.  I've been Secretary of State, a Congressman, a Senator, a father, a friend, a son... above all a proud American.  In the end I care about the people of this nation above all else.  It's about them, not me.  
yougo1000
United States

« Reply #69 on: April 13, 2010, 09:16:37 PM »

Brady travels to Iowa and New Hampshire
hantheguitarman

« Reply #70 on: April 14, 2010, 09:01:38 AM »

Bobby Jindal campaigns to Missouri

A Bobby Jindal television commercial is released all across the nation.

"(Narrator) For decades, lawmakers in both sides of the aisle in Washington D.C. have grossly expanded the size of the federal government, expanding the deficit with that. Only an Washington outsider can be trusted change Washington D.C., reduce government, cut taxes, and cut the deficit. Governor Bobby Jindal is the outsider that you can trust to shape up Washington D.C. He has passed landmark ethics reform, cut Louisiana's spending, and has cut taxes six times. Indeed, more people are moving into Louisiana than moving out. As President, Bobby Jindal will walk the walk, not just talk the talk, and you can trust him to fix the problems that face the nation today.

Hi. I'm Bobby Jindal, and I approve this message.

hantheguitarman

« Reply #71 on: April 14, 2010, 10:00:51 AM »

Rush Limbaugh on his show:

Bobby Jindal is the role model for conservatism and the next Ronald Reagan. He's young. He's the guy who beat the liberal Democrat machine throughout Louisiana: twice. He did it on 100 per cent conservatism. He will bring the Republican Party back to our principled roots, he will bring the Republican Party back to the party of Ronald Reagan, the party of lower taxes, the party of principled defense of life and the party of a strong defense. Bobby Jindal is the only candidate that we can trust, to bring authentic conservatism to the White House. He's an outsider from Washington D.C., and only an outsider can fix the country. He's the candidate I have no doubt in my mind that Bobby Jindal will be the next Ronald Reagan, and I have no doubt in my mind that he will be one of the greatest Presidents in history.
hantheguitarman

« Reply #72 on: April 14, 2010, 10:28:32 AM »
« Edited: April 14, 2010, 10:38:26 AM by hantheguitarman »

After campaigning in Missouri, Bobby Jindal travels to Nebraska:

(Bobby Jindal) Hello Nebraska! It's my absolute pleasure to be with you in this great state! I'm pro-life and I certainly support the traditional definition of marriage. As President, I will work endlessly to make sure that the lives of the unborn are protected, as the right to life is non negotiable! As Governor of Louisiana, I signed a bill that gave pro-life doctors and other medical professionals more conscience protections on abortion under state law. The bill allowed both public and private health care workers to opt out of involvement in abortions. The bill also allowed withdrawal from participating in anti-life bioethics practices such as human cloning, euthanasia or embryonic stem cell research. You can trust me to save the lives of the unborn as President!

I’m Bobby Jindal, and God bless you, God bless the United States of America, and God bless Nebraska!

tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #73 on: April 14, 2010, 03:28:57 PM »

Nancy Reagan holds a rally/fundraiser in California...

Thank you all for coming out today! It's great to see such a large crowd, out to support the best candidate in this race. The other day, I was listening in to Rush, as I generally enjoy hearing what he has to say. Rush believes Bobby Jindal is the next Ronald Reagan. He is quick to compare the two. Well, my friends, I'm her to say as the person who knew Ronald more than anyone else, despite the fact that she's a woman, Sue Lowden is the "next Ronald Reagan" and Sue Lowden is the best to bring this nation back on track!
hantheguitarman

« Reply #74 on: April 14, 2010, 04:15:19 PM »

The National Rifle Association Endorses Bobby Jindal

Gun Owners of America Endorses Bobby Jindal

Club For Growth Endorses Bobby Jindal
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies