Vepres' FINAL House Prediction Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:31:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Vepres' FINAL House Prediction Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Vepres' FINAL House Prediction Thread  (Read 14459 times)
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« on: July 11, 2010, 03:42:35 PM »

PA-07 as Tossup/Tilt GOP???  NOPE!  I'd have it Tilt/Lean Dem if anything.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2010, 06:28:02 PM »

PA-07 as Tossup/Tilt GOP???  NOPE!  I'd have it Tilt/Lean Dem if anything.

I actually somewhat agree with Vepres' rating of that race.  If Sestak hadnt stupidly run for Senate and ran for reelection, it would have been Likely D or maybe not even on any lists. 

Stupidly? His chances aren't any worse than 50/50. I could sort of see that argument back when Specter seemed likely to win the primary, but since Sestak trounced him relatively easily, it doesn't hold much now.

I'm gonna have to agree.  Sestak is the better nominee for the Senate.  Believe me.  Once his name gets out better, Toomey will have a much tougher battle.  And if the national environment tilts even slightly in the Democrats' favor, Sestak should walk away with the win.  Specter has made too many enemies. 

Mr. Phips, you can't forget that Obama virtually massacred McCain in this district and Pat Meehan is showing some stains.  It would take a strong GOP enviornment for him to prevail.  I see this as going Bryan Lentz's way.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies