Why does BRTD think South Park glorifies the smoking of tobacco? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:32:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Why does BRTD think South Park glorifies the smoking of tobacco? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why does BRTD think South Park glorifies the smoking of tobacco?  (Read 7513 times)
War on Want
Evilmexicandictator
Junior Chimp
Uzbekistan

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -8.00

« on: April 23, 2010, 10:19:20 PM »

South Park isn't funny, except for a few episodes like the World of Warcraft or Scientology ones. Family Guy is funny almost all of the time.

Is it really a mystery why BRTD has an anti-South Park fetish? He's BRTD and South Park is South Park.
War on Want
Evilmexicandictator
Junior Chimp
Uzbekistan

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 10:34:32 PM »

Is it really a mystery why BRTD has an anti-South Park fetish?

Yes, his numerous obsessions are a mystery, but that's only because it's not legal to dissect a living human's brain for study.
If you look at his other obsessions, I'm sure you could make the connections as to why he would hate South Park. It isn't that difficult.

I think this forum has a BRTD obsession.
War on Want
Evilmexicandictator
Junior Chimp
Uzbekistan

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2010, 10:40:52 PM »

Yes, his numerous obsessions are a mystery, but that's only because it's not legal to dissect a living human's brain for study.
If you look at his other obsessions, I'm sure you could make the connections as to why he would hate South Park. It isn't that difficult.

BRTD's the one making 50,000 plus posts on the forum.
You and many others constantly make threads about him, whine about BRTD being a troll, and attack him all of the time without being provoked etc. He's an interesting/polarizing character. It doesn't mean you have to have tantrumgasms about him.

The same is somewhat true with Lief and Vepres.
War on Want
Evilmexicandictator
Junior Chimp
Uzbekistan

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2010, 10:45:12 PM »

BRTD's the one making 50,000 plus posts on the forum.
You and many others constantly make threads about him, whine about BRTD being a troll, and attack him all of the time without being provoked etc. He's an interesting/polarizing character. It doesn't mean you have to have tantrumgasms about him.

The same is somewhat true with Lief and Vepres.

This is the only time I've ever made a thread about him, which is more about South park than him personally, and I don't see how I called him a troll, attacked him, or any other nonsense you claim, and I haven't seen others doing it too. But I sure do wish I had a yes-man like he does.
I could bring up examples but don't care enough to do so. I'm exaggerating a bit too. Maybe you haven't done this but plenty of others do. By the way, I'm not a yes-man. I like BRTD but I think he has plenty of idiotic views and oddities.
War on Want
Evilmexicandictator
Junior Chimp
Uzbekistan

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2010, 10:57:54 PM »

Yeah I don't really care about this thread, man. I'm mostly annoyed with people ignoring valid commentary from certain people here and hijacking threads with poster bashing. That will always happen and it is pointless for me to complain about it but it's one of the flaws of the Atlas.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies