IA: Rasmussen: Grassley heavy favorite
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 10:41:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2010 Elections
  2010 Senatorial Election Polls
  IA: Rasmussen: Grassley heavy favorite
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: IA: Rasmussen: Grassley heavy favorite  (Read 726 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 03, 2010, 03:21:43 PM »

New Poll: Iowa Senator by Rasmussen on 2010-04-29

Summary: D: 40%, R: 53%, I: 3%, U: 4%

Poll Source URL: Full Poll Details

Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 03:38:14 PM »

It is amazing to see a challenger at 40% against Chuck Grassley. I guess it's true that his numbers have been weakening since 2004.
SvenssonRS
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.39, S: -4.35

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2010, 03:59:18 PM »

It is amazing to see a challenger at 40% against Chuck Grassley. I guess it's true that his numbers have been weakening since 2004.

Plus, his opponent has somehow managed to outfund him. I'm actually, personally, keeping an eye on this race to see if she can do the impossible and actually unseat him. I wouldn't complain at all; the man is effectively useless. I still say I will eat the world's largest hat if he falls.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2010, 04:41:14 PM »

Yeah, I'm actually surprised by how much closer this now. Too bad this isn't a Democratic year.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2010, 01:50:36 PM »

Plus, his opponent has somehow managed to outfund him. I'm actually, personally, keeping an eye on this race to see if she can do the impossible and actually unseat him. I wouldn't complain at all; the man is effectively useless. I still say I will eat the world's largest hat if he falls.

It would be hugely surprising, but not beyond the realm of reason. 13% is not an insurmountable lead by any means, & rather embarrassing for a Senator of his stature.
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2010, 02:09:42 PM »

It would be hugely surprising, but not beyond the realm of reason. 13% is not an insurmountable lead by any means, & rather embarrassing for a Senator of his stature.

Not to mention its Rasmussen...
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies