PA: Research 2000: Kos: Toomey leads Dems for Senate seat
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:40:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2010 Elections
  2010 Senatorial Election Polls
  PA: Research 2000: Kos: Toomey leads Dems for Senate seat
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA: Research 2000: Kos: Toomey leads Dems for Senate seat  (Read 817 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 14, 2010, 12:48:53 PM »
« edited: May 14, 2010, 04:30:32 PM by WEB Dubois »

New Poll: Pennsylvania Senator by Research 2000 on 2010-05-12

Summary: D: 40%, R: 45%, I: 0%, U: 15%

Poll Source URL: Full Poll Details

Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2010, 01:52:54 PM »

The poll shows Toomey leading by 5%. You entered it wrong and put an incorrect title up.
sg0508
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2010, 01:57:44 PM »

Either way, Toomey is the wrong candidate for PA and the GOP doesn't understand that.  They planned on facing Specter and that is blowing up in their faces. 

He's too conservative.  What they should be doing is running someone that resembles Tom Ridge or Campbell of CA or Kirk of IL.  That would have been the smart thing to do.

Toomey is 100% misfit.
Tuck!
tuckerbanks
Netherlands

Political Matrix
E: 0.06, S: -6.70

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2010, 10:39:59 PM »

Either way, Toomey is the wrong candidate for PA and the GOP doesn't understand that.  They planned on facing Specter and that is blowing up in their faces. 

He's too conservative.  What they should be doing is running someone that resembles Tom Ridge or Campbell of CA or Kirk of IL.  That would have been the smart thing to do.

Toomey is 100% misfit.

Wouldn't that person be Arlen Specter? Roll Eyes
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2010, 10:35:36 PM »

Toomey Trivia, Toomey was recognized for having the best website in his 2002 campaign for reelection to the 15th District. I wonder what some people here (cough..Lunar...cough) think of his website for Senate.

Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2010, 06:46:24 AM »
« Edited: May 18, 2010, 06:48:19 AM by Lunar »

Toomey Trivia, Toomey was recognized for having the best website in his 2002 campaign for reelection to the 15th District. I wonder what some people here (cough..Lunar...cough) think of his website for Senate.

Oh, I love it in many respects, hate it in a few others.  I've actually taken screengrabs of his splash page and landing page and edited out the parts I didn't like with photoshop and sent them to people at work.

I hate the docked twitter crap at the bottom, and the Calendar, most especially.  

But I really think campaign sites need to evolve to large branding images.  The shot of him with the hardhats is a good brand because he knows that both Specter and Sestak are going to attack him as a Wall Street insider.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2010, 03:53:14 PM »

Toomey is 100% misfit.

I was a Specter supporter over Toomey initially, but now I could really care less since Arlen switched parties. The GOP may not understand your point, but Toomey does have a good chance at winning the seat right now. I'm not complaining if he does win. He'll probably vote along the lines of what I want to see than Sestak.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies