ND: Rasmussen: Hoeven crushing opposition
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 05:58:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2010 Elections
  2010 Senatorial Election Polls
  ND: Rasmussen: Hoeven crushing opposition
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ND: Rasmussen: Hoeven crushing opposition  (Read 980 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 24, 2010, 07:59:04 AM »

New Poll: North Dakota Senator by Rasmussen on 2010-05-20

Summary: D: 23%, R: 72%, I: 2%, U: 3%

Poll Source URL: Full Poll Details

SvenssonRS
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.39, S: -4.35

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2010, 01:24:13 PM »

Dear God, that's nearly a fifty-point lead. Holy Jesus, he's actually upstaged Schumer's lead in New York. Not really surprising, but still, holy crap.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2010, 12:27:05 AM »

Dear God, that's nearly a fifty-point lead. Holy Jesus, he's actually upstaged Schumer's lead in New York. Not really surprising, but still, holy crap.

That`s because he has something like a 90% approval rating, in a Republican state, in a Republican year ...
SvenssonRS
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2010, 12:41:08 AM »

That`s because he has something like a 90% approval rating, in a Republican state, in a Republican year ...

Like I said, I didn't say it was surprising in the least. Still a comically insane lead.
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2010, 07:12:29 AM »

Like I said, I didn't say it was surprising in the least. Still a comically insane lead.

That's just a Rasmussen thing. I'm sure he's got a huge and insurmountable lead, but they go the extra mile.
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2010, 07:26:55 AM »

That's just a Rasmussen thing. I'm sure he's got a huge and insurmountable lead, but they go the extra mile.

He did win his last race in 2008 by 74–24, and before that, by 71–28 in 2004.
Tuck!
tuckerbanks
Netherlands

Political Matrix
E: 0.06, S: -6.70

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2010, 12:31:02 PM »

He did win his last race in 2008 by 74–24, and before that, by 71–28 in 2004.

Rasmussen rigs not only polls, but also results. that must be why he was so close in 04 and 08. He's cheating us all.
JohnnyLongtorso
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2010, 05:39:33 PM »

This is like Virginia 2008, except the Democrats don't even have a former Governor to run (albeit a joke of one), just a State Senator.
SvenssonRS
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2010, 09:46:46 PM »

This is like Virginia 2008, except the Democrats don't even have a former Governor to run (albeit a joke of one), just a State Senator.

Well, it's not like I'm complaining. Hoeven's been in charge of the state through a period that can only be described as a comparative golden age in North Dakota. The state has a $700 million budget surplus last I checked, and a meager 4% unemployment rate. He has to be doing something right as Governor, and the 90% approvals speak for that.
JohnnyLongtorso
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2010, 09:49:15 PM »

Well, it's not like I'm complaining. Hoeven's been in charge of the state through a period that can only be described as a comparative golden age in North Dakota. The state has a $700 million budget surplus last I checked, and a meager 4% unemployment rate. He has to be doing something right as Governor, and the 90% approvals speak for that.

Yeah, he had the good luck to live in a state with huge petroleum resources. All the other states need to do is go back in time a few million years, bury some organic matter in a few convenient locations, and boom, instant budget surplus.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies