Haley alleged to have had an affair (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:12:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Haley alleged to have had an affair (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Haley alleged to have had an affair  (Read 11168 times)
useful idiot
YaBB God

« on: May 25, 2010, 11:15:38 AM »

I wonder which candidate is responsible for this rumor?

Bauer would certainly be suspect #1, he's the most dodgy guy in the race. I wouldn't call this a rumor though, more like an outright accusation. If this guy can't provide the emails and texts he says he has then I say this blows up in his face and Haley ends up winning. If he can, then I would say that Haley loses, and it probably wasn't the work of another campaign (unless one of the other camps found out about this while digging for dirt and is pressuring the blogger).
useful idiot
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2010, 11:34:14 AM »

Bauer would certainly be suspect #1, he's the most dodgy guy in the race. I wouldn't call this a rumor though, more like an outright accusation. If this guy can't provide the emails and texts he says he has then I say this blows up in his face and Haley ends up winning. If he can, then I would say that Haley loses, and it probably wasn't the work of another campaign (unless one of the other camps found out about this while digging for dirt and is pressuring the blogger).

Whoaaaaaaaa wait, why blame Bauer.  Didn't this guy break the news in his blog?  Or did I mis-read the earlier stuff?

Well the blogger says he was doing it to cut off leaks that would have been made by others, and says he's still behind Haley, so if the story is true then I can only imagine it was the Bauer campaign that brought the heat.

The other possibility is just that the blogger is crazy. I'd say that he had a personal beef with her, but he's been supporting her up until now. I have a hard time believing this story, but this guy is staking his entire reputation on this(and he's worked for the GOP in SC, it's not like he's just a random guy).
useful idiot
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2010, 12:29:54 PM »

Whoaaaaaaaa wait, why blame Bauer.  Didn't this guy break the news in his blog?  Or did I mis-read the earlier stuff?

Well the blogger says he was doing it to cut off leaks that would have been made by others, and says he's still behind Haley, so if the story is true then I can only imagine it was the Bauer campaign that brought the heat.

If he supported her campaign, why wouldn't he just let Bauer leak it out and then deny it?

I have no idea, the guy is a Republican blogger, he's probably not incredibly smart. My kneejerk reaction is that he's lying, but I'm not seeing the motivation, unless he was paid off. Then again, if he was just doing this to cut someone off at the chase then why would he be so insistent that this affair had taken place and say he had emails and texts?

None of it makes sense, to be honest.
useful idiot
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2010, 11:26:56 PM »

She's obviously got a thing for balding ugos.

She doesn't look very Indian.

Well we don't know how he looked 13 years ago when she married him. If she was going to cheat though, I'm sure she'd find a guy more attractive than her husband, not about the same.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies