Revised Predictions...? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:17:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  Revised Predictions...? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Revised Predictions...?  (Read 5059 times)
angus
Atlas Icon
« on: March 14, 2004, 03:48:38 AM »

I predicted in November 2003 that Bush would win Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, New Mexico, and Iowa, and nothing has changed since then to change my mind. The dynamics of the race have essentially stayed the same since the 2002 elections.

I don't expect anything to change until November. The world has become so predictable.

Don't change 'em.  That's my game.  Vorlon's game is more serious, though.  Following the polls and such.  I respect that.  Glad to see that the march13th update finally materialized.  But it's chickensheet, because you left three of them blank.  I this material won't merit an A.

"I'm just being honest."
        --Outkast
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2004, 02:30:25 PM »

I predicted in November 2003 that Bush would win Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, New Mexico, and Iowa, and nothing has changed since then to change my mind. The dynamics of the race have essentially stayed the same since the 2002 elections.

I don't expect anything to change until November. The world has become so predictable.

Don't change 'em.  That's my game.  Vorlon's game is more serious, though.  Following the polls and such.  I respect that.  Glad to see that the march13th update finally materialized.  But it's chickensheet, because you left three of them blank.  I this material won't merit an A.

"I'm just being honest."
        --Outkast

Ok... I've called em' all.. happy now..? Smiley

You keep changing it all the time...

Sorry Gustaf I think you misinterpreted.  Vorlon did not.  Change is no problem.  Some are changers some aren't.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2004, 02:45:34 PM »

Little town of just a few miles north of the Superior lakeshore, in huge Saint Louis county, is where I spend almost every Christmas from as far as I can remember till around 17.  It's a bastion of the religious left.  No doubt Nader polls strong there.  Also no doubt anti-Nader brownshirts will be out in full intimidating force.  MoveOn dot org has no shortage of contributors in that little part of the world.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies