Should I move to Canada? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 03:47:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Should I move to Canada? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Should I move to Canada?  (Read 8588 times)
Siege40

Political Matrix
E: -6.25, S: -4.26

« on: March 14, 2004, 10:46:45 AM »

As a Canadian I should be completely unbiased (Ya, and Public Healthcare was introduced by the Republicans yesterday).

Firstly what's wrong with Left politics? Welcome to the rest of the world, a lot of countries, I mean most of them, have a more left sided view of things than the U.S. You'd likely be a Liberal or a Conservative up here.

I live currently in Suburban Toronto aka the 905 (due to our area code), specifically Brampton, about 20 km west of the big city.

There are other benefits to living in Canada, public healthcare, public education, low crime, clean, no threats of terrorism (at least not in a long time), multiculturalism, and in general a friendly view on Americans. Oh, and most of our TV is straight from America so you won't miss any of your favourite news, sitcom, or reality programs. Also the weather isn't as bad as people make it out to be, Ontario is compariable to New York, Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, places like that.

If you do decide to move here, I advise Mississauga. It is the 6th largest city in Canada and one of the fastest growing making a lot of opprotunities.

I'll think of other reasons why Canada are awesome soon enough, I've only just begun.

Siege40
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies