Republican Party Ticket Survivor- They Still Like Ike
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2024, 05:08:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  Survivor
  Republican Party Ticket Survivor- They Still Like Ike
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14
Author Topic: Republican Party Ticket Survivor- They Still Like Ike  (Read 23206 times)
RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
Junior Chimp
Czech Republic

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: June 13, 2010, 07:18:17 PM »

Grant/Wilson, reluctantly.
Magic 8-Ball
mrk
YaBB God
Czech Republic

« Reply #101 on: June 14, 2010, 01:04:38 AM »

Willkie/McNary
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #102 on: June 14, 2010, 02:12:32 AM »

Dole/Kemp
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #103 on: June 14, 2010, 06:54:25 PM »

Voting period is extended
Vazdul (Formerly Chairman of the Communist Party of Ontario)
Vazdul
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #104 on: June 14, 2010, 07:19:15 PM »

There is a clear winner, and you have closed the round on the Democratic side. I insist that this round be closed.
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #105 on: June 14, 2010, 07:58:05 PM »

There is a clear winner, and you have closed the round on the Democratic side. I insist that this round be closed.

I insist people have a different choice each round, which clearly has not happened recently.
Vazdul
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #106 on: June 14, 2010, 08:42:12 PM »

I insist people have a different choice each round, which clearly has not happened recently.

I insist people who host survivors follow the will of the voters, instead of acting childishly when their personal favorite is eliminated. Why go through this charade at all? Why not just declare Reagan/Bush the winner right the hell now and save everyone's time, including your own. What's the point in hosting these if you're just going to ignore the votes?
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #107 on: June 14, 2010, 09:01:01 PM »

I insist people who host survivors follow the will of the voters, instead of acting childishly when their personal favorite is eliminated. Why go through this charade at all? Why not just declare Reagan/Bush the winner right the hell now and save everyone's time, including your own. What's the point in hosting these if you're just going to ignore the votes?

May i remind you that you and your friends are acting childish by repeating votes? I may have deleted the VP thread, but you people have no right to go around and repeatedly  vote for a specific ticket because of what i did.

If you would have been respectful to begin with, i might would consider your votes serious, but it's too late for that
Vazdul
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #108 on: June 14, 2010, 09:15:27 PM »

May i remind you that you and your friends are acting childish by repeating votes? I may have deleted the VP thread, but you people have no right to go around and repeatedly  vote for a specific ticket because of what i did.

If you would have been respectful to begin with, i might would consider your votes serious, but it's too late for that

May I remind you that you acted childishly first by deleting your Vice-Presidents Survivor for no better reason then the fact that your preferred candidate lost. As I said before, why bother hosting these if you're not going to see them through to their proper conclusions?

I am through debating this. My point having been made, it is time to move on.
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #109 on: June 14, 2010, 09:16:27 PM »

May i remind you that you and your friends are acting childish by repeating votes? I may have deleted the VP thread, but you people have no right to go around and repeatedly  vote for a specific ticket because of what i did.

May I remind you that you acted childishly first by deleting your Vice-Presidents Survivor for no better reason then the fact that your preferred candidate lost. As I said before, why bother hosting these if you're not going to see them through to their proper conclusions?

I am through debating this. My point having been made, it is time to move on.

Whatever, i wasting my time with you too
President Mitt
Giovanni
Samoa

« Reply #110 on: June 15, 2010, 09:55:55 AM »

Reagan/Bush
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #111 on: June 15, 2010, 02:09:43 PM »

Grant/Wilson-3

Wilkie/Mcnary-1

Dole/Kemp-1
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #112 on: June 15, 2010, 02:20:26 PM »

write-in: tb75 the retard
President Mitt
Giovanni
Samoa

« Reply #113 on: June 15, 2010, 02:20:39 PM »

Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #114 on: June 15, 2010, 02:42:17 PM »

I'm glad to see that i am highly respected around here
President Mitt
Giovanni
Samoa

« Reply #115 on: June 15, 2010, 03:02:26 PM »

I don't see how you expect to be taken seriously if you ignore 6 out of 11 votes.
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #116 on: June 15, 2010, 03:06:19 PM »

The votes are ignored due to my wish to get over the subject but everyone else can't get over it.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #117 on: June 15, 2010, 03:25:08 PM »

The votes are ignored due to my wish to get over the subject but everyone else can't get over it.

You rigged the vote, loser.
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #118 on: June 15, 2010, 04:35:13 PM »

Calm down, please.
That's a game, but, indeed, tb75 didn't abide his own game rules.
So, I won't vote either in this survivor.
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #119 on: June 15, 2010, 08:28:06 PM »

Since people are boycotting, i may have to eliminated the ticket's by myself. But if you people want to quit protesting come on and we can start again. I really don't care, because my love for doing these games are gone thanks to all of you. So think about that.
Sewer
SpaceCommunistMutant
Junior Chimp
« Reply #120 on: June 15, 2010, 08:44:30 PM »

Reagan/Bush
Vazdul
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #121 on: June 15, 2010, 09:14:20 PM »
« Edited: June 15, 2010, 09:16:39 PM by Vazdul »

I didn't mean for this to get out of hand, and I am sorry that things have come to this.

You have my assurances that there was no coordinated effort to derail your survivors. I cast votes in this thread to protest an action that you took that I consider unfair and against the spirit of this game. It is my opinion that your action has diminished the fun of these games for everyone on this board who participates in them. My actions were intended to do no more than bring my opinions to your attention. Other people who cast protest votes or boycotted your survivors did so of their own free will, with no encouragement or provocation from me.

Before the incident, I always considered your survivors to be fair, well managed, and interesting, and your current survivors have the same potential. I am willing to give you and your survivors a second chance, provided that you agree to the following:

1. You agree that all legitimate votes in all of your survivors will be counted properly, and that the appropriate candidate(s) will be eliminated after each round.
2. You agree not to delete a survivor prematurely unless real life circumstances prevent you from hosting (and if they do, you should PM fab if you can and let him know so that someone else can take over).
3. And, you agree not to write off the complaints of myself and other players as “spam” or “trolling.” Instead, you will discuss it openly.

In return, I promise the following:

1. I will never again mention the incident, except if you violate any of the above.
2. I will cast my votes in your survivors based on how my conscience dictates, and I will not cast protest votes or cast a vote specifically to oppose you personally.
3. If I have a complaint, I will discuss it openly.
4. If you have any other conditions, or questions about any of the above, I am willing to discuss them.
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #122 on: June 15, 2010, 09:23:12 PM »

I didn't mean for this to get out of hand, and I am sorry that things have come to this.

You have my assurances that there was no coordinated effort to derail your survivors. I cast votes in this thread to protest an action that you took that I consider unfair and against the spirit of this game. It is my opinion that your action has diminished the fun of these games for everyone on this board who participates in them. My actions were intended to do no more than bring my opinions to your attention. Other people who cast protest votes or boycotted your survivors did so of their own free will, with no encouragement or provocation from me.

Before the incident, I always considered your survivors to be fair, well managed, and interesting, and your current survivors have the same potential. I am willing to give you and your survivors a second chance, provided that you agree to the following:

1. You agree that all legitimate votes in all of your survivors will be counted properly, and that the appropriate candidate(s) will be eliminated after each round.
2. You agree not to delete a survivor prematurely unless real life circumstances prevent you from hosting (and if they do, you should PM fab if you can and let him know so that someone else can take over).
3. And, you agree not to write off the complaints of myself and other players as “spam” or “trolling.” Instead, you will discuss it openly.

In return, I promise the following:

1. I will never again mention the incident, except if you violate any of the above.
2. I will cast my votes in your survivors based on how my conscience dictates, and I will not cast protest votes or cast a vote specifically to oppose you personally.
3. If I have a complaint, I will discuss it openly.
4. If you have any other conditions, or questions about any of the above, I am willing to discuss them.

Okay, i will accept your terms.
Vazdul
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #123 on: June 15, 2010, 10:20:16 PM »

Hayes/Wheeler
Dancing with Myself
tb75
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #124 on: June 15, 2010, 10:21:50 PM »