Cabinet Positions (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:55:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Cabinet Positions (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Cabinet Positions  (Read 22279 times)
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« on: March 14, 2004, 03:20:23 PM »

I know that Nym is having personal problems, but has any one noticed that we are still missing some key cabinate appiontments?
Who exactly has been appointed to what?
I suppose I could give temporary appoitments until he returns.

Secretary of Forum Affairs Demrepdan
Secretar of Defense MAS117

That's all I think.

CM as Chief of Staff and Al/Realpolitik as Secretary of Labour.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2004, 04:22:58 PM »

No offense meant to Nym, but I had this whole thing planned out a month before the election.  I had picks and back-up picks for every possition and a plan for future government if we choose to establish it and how we would go about doing that.  We need to organize.

Maybe you could publish it, it could be a cool what-if... Wink
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2004, 04:27:19 PM »

No offense meant to Nym, but I had this whole thing planned out a month before the election.  I had picks and back-up picks for every possition and a plan for future government if we choose to establish it and how we would go about doing that.  We need to organize.

No, I'm not trying to lead a coup here.  Publishing my plans would be going to far.

Lol, why not a coup, it would make things a little more interesting! Smiley

But maybe Harry can make the last appointments if Nym isn't around. OR, we can have a special election... Wink
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2004, 04:34:53 PM »

No, I'm not trying to lead a coup here.  Publishing my plans would be going to far.

But maybe Harry can make the last appointments if Nym isn't around. OR, we can have a special election... Wink

Gustaf, could you be the temporary Secretary of State until Nym90 makes his decision?

Well, I don't know, I'd have to check with my family and I also have the responsibility towards the voters of Minnesota...

I'll take it. Smiley
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2004, 04:43:18 PM »

We should be exited about getting this government up and running.  We should be concentrating on that for now.  Congrats by the way.

Thanks. Smiley At last, an appointment, lol. I Hope people won't start asking me about my views next... Wink
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2004, 05:34:19 AM »

Gustaf, could you be the temporary Secretary of State until Nym90 makes his decision?

Well, I don't know, I'd have to check with my family and I also have the responsibility towards the voters of Minnesota...

I'll take it. Smiley

You'd better remember your responsiblity towards the voters of MN Wink

MN, MN...hmmm, that stands for that funny little satte doesn't it? Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies