IMPORTANT CABINET ANNOUNCEMENT - ALL MEMBERS MUST READ (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:19:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  IMPORTANT CABINET ANNOUNCEMENT - ALL MEMBERS MUST READ (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: IMPORTANT CABINET ANNOUNCEMENT - ALL MEMBERS MUST READ  (Read 13611 times)
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: March 14, 2004, 08:00:18 PM »
« edited: March 14, 2004, 08:02:10 PM by Sec. of Forum Defense MAS117 »

Dear Atlas Forum Citizens,

At this crucial process in the Atlas's history and at a time where we need to focus on the signing our constiution certain occurances have come about. Without any notice from the President Nym90, due to what we believe as personal matters, the President has been absent at a important time where leadership and guidance is needed within the forum. The cabinet believes if the President does not return to the forum by 10:30pm Eastern Standard Time on Wednesday, then Current Atlas Vice President Harry of Mississippi will become Acting President. Because myself and DemRepDan are the only current members of the Presidential cabinet only we can determine the fate of the Presidency. Vice President Harry does not have the authority to make such cabinet appointments therefore we did not consult Gustaf in these conservations. However  since the majority of the cabinet wishs this to happen, what Gustaf would have to say does not really matter. If the Vice President does in fact become Acting President he will not nominate a Vice President. We believe that is this for the good of the forum. However, when the President does return to the forum he will be given full exective authority and Vice President Harry will return to his Vice Presidential duties. Thank you all, goodnight, and God Bless the Atlas Forum Citizens.

Sincerely,

MAS117
   Sec. of Forum Defense & Security
   &   
   Demrepdan
   Sec. of Forum Affairs
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2004, 08:40:47 PM »

At this crucial process in the Atlas's history and at a time where we need to focus on the signing our constiution certain occurances have come about. Without any notice from the President Nym90, due to what we believe as personal matters, the President has been absent at a important time where leadership and guidance is needed within the forum. The cabinet believes if the President does not return to the forum by 10:30pm Eastern Standard Time on Wednesday, then Current Atlas Vice President Harry of Mississippi will become Acting President. Because myself and DemRepDan are the only current members of the Presidential cabinet only we can determine the fate of the Presidency. Vice President Harry does not have the authority to make such cabinet appointments therefore we did not consult Gustaf in these conservations. However  since the majority of the cabinet wishs this to happen, what Gustaf would have to say does not really matter. If the Vice President does in fact become Acting President he will not nominate a Vice President. We believe that is this for the good of the forum. However, when the President does return to the forum he will be given full exective authority and Vice President Harry will return to his Vice Presidential duties. Thank you all, goodnight, and God Bless the Atlas Forum Citizens.

Sincerely,

MAS117
   &   
   Demrepdan
   Sec. of Forum Affairs
No, you didn't, nor do you have the Authority to do so. I am the Chief of Staff to the President, any inquiries regarding his absence will first be made by me. Thank You.

CHRISTOPHER MICHAEL, WHITE HOUSE CHIEF OF STAFF.

Mr. Michael-

Let's be clear here. The Cabinet's loyalites lie with the President. At the present time this prospal is necessary.  Our intentions is for the President to return as soon as possible. However has members of the cabinet we do have the authority to enact this under the 25th Amendement and since no such Atlas Constitution exists we use the regular US constitution. At this time we need wish the best to the President and hope for a speedy return on whatever he is up too.

- MAS117
                Sec. of Forum Defense Security
                &
                Demrepdan
                Sec. of Forum Affairs
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2004, 09:20:52 PM »

Sincerely,

MAS117
   &   
   Demrepdan
   Sec. of Forum Affairs

Someone's power hungry. . . And you using the regular Constitution since there's no Atlas Constitution makes ZERO SENSE, since we haven't used the  US Constitution for ANYTHING ELSE.

Get off your high horse MAS, and let Christopher Michael (who actually KNOWS Nym) handle it.

ofthisnation, we came to this conclusion together, me and demrepdan and what we thought was right for the forum. in no way are we trying to undermine the Presidency. well might that serve as a booster to try to get the consitution passed alittle quicker instead of all these aruguments about little things... so we can have a supreme court and a senate to deal with issues which arises like this. i like nym alot and i hope he returns to the forum asap but i stand by my statement and what we believed was good for the forum.
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2004, 09:24:27 PM »

i dont see how this is be power hungry
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2004, 11:54:12 PM »

Frankly I am upset with Soupersoulty's reaction to tonights earlier events. I thought you were better then that. For the record I will not resign unless asked by the President HIMSELF to resign, and if that time does arise which I think it will not then I will submit my resignation. I don't understand how you can call this a attempted coup, but nearly trying to patch up a falling apart gov't. I might also say that this deicision was a cabinet decision, not only myself. This was in the best interset of the Forum, and I would like to thank the Vice President for sticking by side against soupersoulty who is tryed to throw away the actual only 1/2 appointed officals of the President. My loyalties lie to this adminstrain and this President. In no way am I trying a coup, but nearly simply putting out there the what could happen. WE gave a deadline which we deemed fair, and acted on it. You (SUPERSOULTY) have clearly misinterpeted the meaning of the Cabinet's decision.
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2004, 12:06:42 AM »
« Edited: March 15, 2004, 12:11:49 AM by Sec. of Forum Defense MAS117 »

I urge for MAS117 and Demrepdan to NOT resign and to remain in their positions and continue their duties.  In fact, I demand it.

I demand that, for the sake of loyalty to our president and our nation that MAS117 be dealt with harshly.  If this is not so then I WILL order a coup to keep our rightful president at his post.  Until I here him say so, we cannot make you acting President.  CM tells us that Nym would not wish this, so I urge you to deal with this traitor.

Is it not supersoulty himself who just say that he will try a coup against the gov't. I call that treason and I feel that you must be dealt with harshly. As Sec. of Defense and Security I will let me be known that any such coup against the President, and VP Harry will be put down immediatly and such traitors will be arrested improsioned to the fullest extend of the law.

However in light to Supersoultys statement saying he was joking around I forgive and I understand that you are trying to stir things up... so am I... thats why I did this in the first place to give this gov't what they deserve... for the people by the people right... God Bless the President and VP... No hard feelings to supersoulty... Smiley Smiley Smiley
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2004, 12:16:06 AM »

The Secretary of Forum Defence has obviously lost his marbles...just look at the grammar of that first paragraph...there's coup rumours all about...I thought we were playing at being the US, not the Republica de las Bananas (anybody know the great boardgame, JUNTA? That's what the situation here reminds me of.)

Hey I'm only a Sophomore in HS, I have time for my grammar to improve... Smiley
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2004, 04:57:33 PM »

I urge for MAS117 and Demrepdan to NOT resign and to remain in their positions and continue their duties.  In fact, I demand it.

I demand that, for the sake of loyalty to our president and our nation that MAS117 be dealt with harshly.  If this is not so then I WILL order a coup to keep our rightful president at his post.  Until I here him say so, we cannot make you acting President.  CM tells us that Nym would not wish this, so I urge you to deal with this traitor.

Is it not supersoulty himself who just say that he will try a coup against the gov't. I call that treason and I feel that you must be dealt with harshly. As Sec. of Defense and Security I will let me be known that any such coup against the President, and VP Harry will be put down immediatly and such traitors will be arrested improsioned to the fullest extend of the law.

However in light to Supersoultys statement saying he was joking around I forgive and I understand that you are trying to stir things up... so am I... thats why I did this in the first place to give this gov't what they deserve... for the people by the people right... God Bless the President and VP... No hard feelings to supersoulty... Smiley Smiley Smiley

arrested and imprisoned?Huh chillllllllllllllllll and repeat after me "I cannot arrest or imprison anyone, this is an online game."

And there is no excuse for poor grammar I am afraid, one must always give the outward appearance of being superior to all. lol Tongue I am only 16 you know.

JFK its all in good fun my friend... I was joking around... hehe haha...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies