IMPORTANT CABINET ANNOUNCEMENT - ALL MEMBERS MUST READ (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:26:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  IMPORTANT CABINET ANNOUNCEMENT - ALL MEMBERS MUST READ (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: IMPORTANT CABINET ANNOUNCEMENT - ALL MEMBERS MUST READ  (Read 13613 times)
Demrepdan

« on: March 14, 2004, 09:27:30 PM »
« edited: March 14, 2004, 09:29:38 PM by Forum Affairs Secretary Demrepdan »

Someone's power hungry. . . And you using the regular Constitution since there's no Atlas Constitution makes ZERO SENSE, since we haven't used the  US Constitution for ANYTHING ELSE.

Get off your high horse MAS, and let Christopher Michael (who actually KNOWS Nym) handle it.

I don't view it as being "power hungry". We're not firing Nym....and even Harry's acting powers would be limited....he would merely act as a leader in Nym's place...until he returns. And how would that action give any power whatsoever to MAS117 or myself? We are the only two people appointed by Nym....

Now...if we were to have some plan...that made Harry the President....and then we fire Harry...and then MAS117 becomes President....and declares himself emperor.....then yeah....that would probably be power hungry.

I stand by my decision to ask for leadership when the forum needs it most....during this time of the Constitutional Convention...

But anyway....we have word that Nym will return tonight...so it doesn't matter...
Demrepdan

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2004, 11:27:53 PM »
« Edited: March 14, 2004, 11:28:57 PM by Forum Affairs Secretary Demrepdan »

Hand him the form and tell him that it's either his name or his brains on the paper.

We need Lucca Brassi for that.......
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies