IMPORTANT CABINET ANNOUNCEMENT - ALL MEMBERS MUST READ (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:09:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  IMPORTANT CABINET ANNOUNCEMENT - ALL MEMBERS MUST READ (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: IMPORTANT CABINET ANNOUNCEMENT - ALL MEMBERS MUST READ  (Read 13608 times)
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« on: March 14, 2004, 08:40:48 PM »

No, you didn't, nor do you have the Authority to do so. I am the Chief of Staff to the President, any inquiries regarding his absence will first be directed to me. Thank You.

CHRISTOPHER MICHAEL, WHITE HOUSE CHIEF OF STAFF.

Perhaps you could inquire into it
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2004, 10:43:53 PM »

I urge for MAS117 and Demrepdan to NOT resign and to remain in their positions and continue their duties.  In fact, I demand it.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2004, 10:55:45 PM »
« Edited: March 14, 2004, 10:56:04 PM by VP Harry »

I think you're over reacting just a bit.

You can't fire someone for having an independent thought.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2004, 11:01:23 PM »

I can for attempting to grab power from the legit president.  What does the song say 'and when the king was looking down, the jester stole his thorny crown'.  This is a coup, no doubt about it and you should be acting against it.

It wasn't a "coup," it was a simple request to have a temporary leader to keep things rolling.  As soon as Nym reappeared, this would haev been done.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2004, 11:10:55 PM »

I can for attempting to grab power from the legit president.  What does the song say 'and when the king was looking down, the jester stole his thorny crown'.  This is a coup, no doubt about it and you should be acting against it.

It wasn't a "coup," it was a simple request to have a temporary leader to keep things rolling.  As soon as Nym reappeared, this would haev been done.

The president made no authorization of this and in fact he chief of staff (and best friend) condemed it.  You have no authority to change the will of the president.

No authority to challenge the will?Huh  You're talking like he's a dictator!!
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2004, 11:16:01 PM »

The president made no authorization of this and in fact he chief of staff (and best friend) condemed it.  You have no authority to change the will of the president.

No authority to challenge the will?Huh  You're talking like he's a dictator!!

No, but he is the president, and, unless you are charging him with misconduct, you cannot legitimatly act against his wishes.  Doing so is a coup.  MAS is quilty of an attemped coup, for he continued to push his line evey after CM announced that they houldn't.  He should be fired.

No, Mas117 tried a contingency plan that would not go into effect until several days of Nym's absense had passed.  It was not a coup, just a backup plan to prevent stagnation.  No one will be fired.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2004, 11:18:12 PM »

Hand him the form and tell him that it's either his name or his brains on the paper.

No.  In fact I would fire you, only you don't have an office and I don't have the power and it'd just be dumb because NO ONE IS GETTING FIRED!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies