Mr. Trump runs for the White House (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:37:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Mr. Trump runs for the White House (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: How would you guys rate this so far?
A: + or -

B: + or -

C: + or -

D: = or -

F

I need to quit writing TL's

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 31

Author Topic: Mr. Trump runs for the White House  (Read 29187 times)
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« on: June 21, 2010, 08:11:22 PM »

Oh great that's all we need. He's in the wrong party and I don't know a single stance he takes that is in line with the GOP. He'd have a new girl in there every night and Wall Street would run the country almost as much as it does with Obama.
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2010, 09:23:58 PM »

Oh great that's all we need. He's in the wrong party and I don't know a single stance he takes that is in line with the GOP. He'd have a new girl in there every night and Wall Street would run the country almost as much as it does with Obama.

You hate everyone who is not a republican do you?

No I hate plenty of Republicans.
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2010, 04:25:24 PM »

That wasn't the question.

Other than Trump being from your state what do you like about him and what would he do for America? He would embarrass my party and possibly the country at some point.
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2010, 10:21:11 PM »

Other than Trump being from your state what do you like about him and what would he do for America? He would embarrass my party and possibly the country at some point.

I don't like Trump at all and I think he would make a horrible president. But what I don't like even more is partisan hacks like you hijacking creative, well-written timelines by flaming anyone who isn't a neocon.

And you still haven't answered the question. Name one political figure who you don't hate that isn't a Republican.

Zell Miller I don't hate him.
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2010, 11:04:49 PM »

I don't like Trump at all and I think he would make a horrible president. But what I don't like even more is partisan hacks like you hijacking creative, well-written timelines by flaming anyone who isn't a neocon.

And you still haven't answered the question. Name one political figure who you don't hate that isn't a Republican.

Zell Miller I don't hate him.

I suppose that technically counts, but saying that Zell Miller is not a Republican is like saying that Olympia Snowe is a Republican.

I don't mind Joe Leiberman or at least didn't before the health care bill.
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2010, 08:26:07 PM »

It would be interesting to see. He could do another show and this time from the White House. Perhaps it would have something to do with politics.
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2010, 12:54:43 AM »

Trump has too much baggage to win.
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2010, 05:10:15 PM »

I agree. I think that the conservative vote will be split between him and the Republican nominee, allowing the Democrat to win.

I was assuming he would be running as a Republican.
Derek
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2010, 11:42:35 PM »

I agree. I think that the conservative vote will be split between him and the Republican nominee, allowing the Democrat to win.

I was assuming he would be running as a Republican.

Have you read the TL? He's running for the Reform Party's nomination.

He would take votes from the elitist liberals on Wall Street. For example, General Electric, Government Motors, Fannie and Freddie, and the social liberals. Both parties might suffer.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies