IMPORTANT CABINET ANNOUNCEMENT - ALL MEMBERS MUST READ
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:49:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  IMPORTANT CABINET ANNOUNCEMENT - ALL MEMBERS MUST READ
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: IMPORTANT CABINET ANNOUNCEMENT - ALL MEMBERS MUST READ  (Read 13493 times)
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2004, 11:16:03 PM »

Hand him the form and tell him that it's either his name or his brains on the paper.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2004, 11:18:12 PM »

Hand him the form and tell him that it's either his name or his brains on the paper.

No.  In fact I would fire you, only you don't have an office and I don't have the power and it'd just be dumb because NO ONE IS GETTING FIRED!
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2004, 11:24:43 PM »

No.  In fact I would fire you, only you don't have an office and I don't have the power and it'd just be dumb because NO ONE IS GETTING FIRED!

Well then that does it.  I am going ot run for the Senate and I am goinf to run for the Presidency next time and I am making that official here tonight.  But in the mean time, since there is nothing I can do I'll just have to let this treason go on.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2004, 11:26:04 PM »

Well then that does it.  I am going ot run for the Senate and I am goinf to run for the Presidency next time and I am making that official here tonight.  But in the mean time, since there is nothing I can do I'll just have to let this treason go on.

IF YOU SMELELELELELELELELLL, WHAT THE SOULT IS COOKIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL
Demrepdan

« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2004, 11:27:53 PM »
« Edited: March 14, 2004, 11:28:57 PM by Forum Affairs Secretary Demrepdan »

We need Lucca Brassi for that.......
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2004, 11:30:09 PM »

We need Lucca Brassi for that.......

LOL thank you Dan, at least you have a sense of humor.
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2004, 11:54:12 PM »

Frankly I am upset with Soupersoulty's reaction to tonights earlier events. I thought you were better then that. For the record I will not resign unless asked by the President HIMSELF to resign, and if that time does arise which I think it will not then I will submit my resignation. I don't understand how you can call this a attempted coup, but nearly trying to patch up a falling apart gov't. I might also say that this deicision was a cabinet decision, not only myself. This was in the best interset of the Forum, and I would like to thank the Vice President for sticking by side against soupersoulty who is tryed to throw away the actual only 1/2 appointed officals of the President. My loyalties lie to this adminstrain and this President. In no way am I trying a coup, but nearly simply putting out there the what could happen. WE gave a deadline which we deemed fair, and acted on it. You (SUPERSOULTY) have clearly misinterpeted the meaning of the Cabinet's decision.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2004, 12:00:13 AM »
« Edited: March 15, 2004, 12:53:54 AM by supersoulty »

Frankly I am upset with Soupersoulty's reaction to tonights earlier events. I thought you were better then that. For the record I will not resign unless asked by the President HIMSELF to resign, and if that time does arise which I think it will not then I will submit my resignation. I don't understand how you can call this a attempted coup, but nearly trying to patch up a falling apart gov't. I might also say that this deicision was a cabinet decision, not only myself. This was in the best interset of the Forum, and I would like to thank the Vice President for sticking by side against soupersoulty who is tryed to throw away the actual only 1/2 appointed officals of the President. My loyalties lie to this adminstrain and this President. In no way am I trying a coup, but nearly simply putting out there the what could happen. WE gave a deadline which we deemed fair, and acted on it. You (SUPERSOULTY) have clearly misinterpeted the meaning of the Cabinet's decision.

Lord almighty.  I was just trying to stir somthing up.  I don't believe you should resign and I think that Dan was the only one who got it that I was joking around.  In all seriousness though, I must say that we shouldn't act yet.  What do we need to do?  Finish the constitution.  That can be done without Nym present, so I don't think that we need to do anything on that.  BUT if Nym doesn't come back in one week, I feel that we should not only give Harry ACTING presidential power, but FULL presidential power.  In short, consider Nym unable to fullfil his duties.  Nym, I'm sorry and CM, I'm sorry if you take offence to this too, but we do need someone who can take control of the situation.  Now is no the time though.

PS I was serious about running though.
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2004, 12:06:42 AM »
« Edited: March 15, 2004, 12:11:49 AM by Sec. of Forum Defense MAS117 »

I urge for MAS117 and Demrepdan to NOT resign and to remain in their positions and continue their duties.  In fact, I demand it.

I demand that, for the sake of loyalty to our president and our nation that MAS117 be dealt with harshly.  If this is not so then I WILL order a coup to keep our rightful president at his post.  Until I here him say so, we cannot make you acting President.  CM tells us that Nym would not wish this, so I urge you to deal with this traitor.

Is it not supersoulty himself who just say that he will try a coup against the gov't. I call that treason and I feel that you must be dealt with harshly. As Sec. of Defense and Security I will let me be known that any such coup against the President, and VP Harry will be put down immediatly and such traitors will be arrested improsioned to the fullest extend of the law.

However in light to Supersoultys statement saying he was joking around I forgive and I understand that you are trying to stir things up... so am I... thats why I did this in the first place to give this gov't what they deserve... for the people by the people right... God Bless the President and VP... No hard feelings to supersoulty... Smiley Smiley Smiley
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2004, 12:14:48 AM »

The Secretary of Forum Defence has obviously lost his marbles...just look at the grammar of that first paragraph...there's coup rumours all about...I thought we were playing at being the US, not the Republica de las Bananas (anybody know the great boardgame, JUNTA? That's what the situation here reminds me of.)
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2004, 12:16:06 AM »

The Secretary of Forum Defence has obviously lost his marbles...just look at the grammar of that first paragraph...there's coup rumours all about...I thought we were playing at being the US, not the Republica de las Bananas (anybody know the great boardgame, JUNTA? That's what the situation here reminds me of.)

Hey I'm only a Sophomore in HS, I have time for my grammar to improve... Smiley
Nym90
nym90
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -2.96

P P P
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2004, 12:49:15 AM »

Wow...sorry I haven't been on more. Just haven't had the time to get online. (No more immediate pressing troubles, just busy with a lot of stuff.)

I fully stand behind MAS as Secretary of Defense, and I take responsibility for my lack of presence here. Right now, I am mostly waiting for a Constitution to be drawn up to see what the overall structure of government will be before trying to move forward with much of anything. (Remember, when I was elected, no one even knew there was going to be a constitution! Smiley)

Also, I nominate Gustaf as Secretary of State (permanently).
dunn

« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2004, 04:22:45 AM »

All the mass, chaos and non governing that we predicted

breaking news: the president is back, is the crisis over?
Siege40

Political Matrix
E: -6.25, S: -4.26

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2004, 09:34:31 AM »

Good things this resolved, I was going to suggest a vote of no confidence in this government, things were getting crazy there for a while...

Siege40
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2004, 10:14:04 AM »

Wow...sorry I haven't been on more. Just haven't had the time to get online. (No more immediate pressing troubles, just busy with a lot of stuff.)

I fully stand behind MAS as Secretary of Defense, and I take responsibility for my lack of presence here. Right now, I am mostly waiting for a Constitution to be drawn up to see what the overall structure of government will be before trying to move forward with much of anything. (Remember, when I was elected, no one even knew there was going to be a constitution! Smiley)

Also, I nominate Gustaf as Secretary of State (permanently).

Wow, so that's what a temporary nomination might lead to... Wink

This was a cool thread. And I am glad Supersoulty's returning to politics... Smiley

Even though a permanent job is a whole different issue, I gladly accept! Smiley
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2004, 02:56:34 PM »

If the Secretary of Forum Defense is any indication of the attitude of this administration, then I say we ought to rethink the last election.
JohnFKennedy
Junior Chimp

« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2004, 04:20:55 PM »

I urge for MAS117 and Demrepdan to NOT resign and to remain in their positions and continue their duties.  In fact, I demand it.

I demand that, for the sake of loyalty to our president and our nation that MAS117 be dealt with harshly.  If this is not so then I WILL order a coup to keep our rightful president at his post.  Until I here him say so, we cannot make you acting President.  CM tells us that Nym would not wish this, so I urge you to deal with this traitor.

Is it not supersoulty himself who just say that he will try a coup against the gov't. I call that treason and I feel that you must be dealt with harshly. As Sec. of Defense and Security I will let me be known that any such coup against the President, and VP Harry will be put down immediatly and such traitors will be arrested improsioned to the fullest extend of the law.

However in light to Supersoultys statement saying he was joking around I forgive and I understand that you are trying to stir things up... so am I... thats why I did this in the first place to give this gov't what they deserve... for the people by the people right... God Bless the President and VP... No hard feelings to supersoulty... Smiley Smiley Smiley

arrested and imprisoned?Huh chillllllllllllllllll and repeat after me "I cannot arrest or imprison anyone, this is an online game."

And there is no excuse for poor grammar I am afraid, one must always give the outward appearance of being superior to all. lol Tongue I am only 16 you know.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2004, 04:40:15 PM »

I still say Harry shoudl take control now until it is definite Nym can effectively govern.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2004, 04:51:19 PM »

arrested and imprisoned?Huh chillllllllllllllllll and repeat after me "I cannot arrest or imprison anyone, this is an online game."

And there is no excuse for poor grammar I am afraid, one must always give the outward appearance of being superior to all. lol Tongue I am only 16 you know.

Good points on superiority. Me and my friends hold that rule in high esteem. Smiley
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2004, 04:57:33 PM »

JFK its all in good fun my friend... I was joking around... hehe haha...
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies