FL: Crist leads Rubio by 11 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:23:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2010 Elections
  2010 Senatorial Election Polls
  FL: Crist leads Rubio by 11 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL: Crist leads Rubio by 11  (Read 2856 times)
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: June 19, 2010, 07:35:32 PM »

Just wondering, why does Marco Rubio has online ads attacking Meek for being a rubber stamp to the Obama agenda? Isn't the last thing he wants to do is tear down Meek?

Attacking Meek would only help Crist in the long run wouldn't it?

Online ads don't really mean anything, from what I understand. I imagine it's probably just some attempt to fire up the base or something.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 04:48:53 PM »

You know I find it amuzing that the guy claiming to be the outsider fighting against the broken two party system is in fact running that way because the ESTABLISHMENT OF THE FL GOP could not trick 51% of the FL GOP into voting for him in the primary. I hope Rubio is smart enough to create that narrative, establish Crist's connections to the GOP establishment including Jim Greer in a then versus now way.

Why would Rubio do that?  He's best served by letting voters forget that Crist was ever a Republican, as he needs to create the narrative that his two opponents are both liberals.  No one cares who Jim Greer was.

There are lots of folks who like Republicans but hate the Republican establishment. I imagine Rubio could really fire up his supporters by portraying Crist as the vanquished puppet of the evil party establishment, at least as much as he could by portraying Crist as a liberal.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies