Small Towns (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:16:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Small Towns (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Small Towns  (Read 1734 times)
Bunwahaha [still dunno why, but well, so be it]
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« on: June 21, 2010, 05:40:15 PM »

Some are good, some are bad.

Mine, 40,000, is not so bad, decent, misses nothing very important technically, but misses of energy/animation/perspectives, but I don't think it's the case for all, at least here in France, depends on culture and/or wealth and/or geographical situation (proximity of a big city, mountain/seaside/countryside/urban area, etc...).
Bunwahaha [still dunno why, but well, so be it]
tsionebreicruoc
Junior Chimp
France

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2010, 05:58:31 PM »
« Edited: June 21, 2010, 06:00:44 PM by Bunoah »

Some are good, some are bad.

Mine, 40,000, is not so bad, decent, misses nothing very important technically, but misses of energy/animation/perspectives, but I don't think it's the case for all, at least here in France, depends on culture and/or wealth and/or geographical situation (proximity of a big city, mountain/seaside/countryside/urban area, etc...).

40,000 people is a small town?

Oh yah, or maybe in English town would be enough? We haven't several words in French like 'town' and 'city', we have only 'ville', and 'village' which is for something under 3,000 in the mind of people I'd say. Then for me, mine is a small ville, I would consider a medium ville an about 70,000 metropolis to 150,000, and over I'd call it big ville. The difference between town and city might mix me up.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies