How many reported posts/moderated posts/infraction points do you have?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 04:32:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  How many reported posts/moderated posts/infraction points do you have?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 ... 50
Author Topic: How many reported posts/moderated posts/infraction points do you have?  (Read 124652 times)
Swing low, sweet chariot. Comin' for to carry me home.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1025 on: May 22, 2012, 12:58:51 PM »

your attitude for quite a while now has been poor and that over the past few months, you haven't taken it seriously.

Dude, did you swap script streams on me in the blind?  What are you reading those lines from, a script of a deleted scene from War Games?  I didn’t think the original cut of the movie actually showed Matthew Broderick discussing his attitude problems with the vice principal?

But, remember the tag line from that movie: To David Lightman, "Global Thermonuclear War" will just be one hell of a game. To everybody else, it will be hell waiting to happen.

How about the following tagline for our version of the movie?:  To David Leip, the new "Infraction System" will just be one hell of a way to enforce the TOS. To everybody else, it will be [Inks]ing hell waiting to happen.

---

But why don't we meet in the middle - I'll work on my attitude, while you work on your sense of humor.  Deal?
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #1026 on: May 22, 2012, 01:34:43 PM »

Truly this man, whatever philosophical differences we may have, is a great American!

We would all do well to realize just how much the Jmfsct has sacrificed in his duty to this forum.  God bless you good sir!
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1027 on: May 22, 2012, 01:59:00 PM »

Inks, you surely realize that you are giving jmfcts exactly what he want. More infraction points to troll about.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1028 on: May 22, 2012, 04:04:58 PM »

Reported Posts: 200
Moderated Posts: 100
Infraction Points: 71

Will you be c*******d again at 75?

keep up, old man...that was so 45 seconds and 20 death points ago...

Reported Posts: 200
Moderated Posts: 102
Infraction Points: 91

but, in answer to your query - it doesn't appear I was impacted by the mandatory Mod Review at 75 points, seeing how I was already subjected to that round of beating last summer.

« Last Edit: Today at 11:14:51 am by Assemblyman & Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Post Modified for Trolling with 3 (out of 10) infraction points
»

Inks, you are such a wuss for infracting that post and editing out that statement.  This thread has HISTORICALLY been used to joke about our infractions and now you have a wild hair up your arse and have decided to infract posts in this thread?

I didn't complain about Mr. Morden's salvo of 25 death points yesterday, but infracting this trivial post in this trivial thread is ludicrous.

I agree about Inks point pile on and I think you meant Mr. Moderate, not Mr. Morden Wink

Correct, I don't think I've handed out any points to jmfcst in several months.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1029 on: May 22, 2012, 06:48:45 PM »

No one takes this joke of a system seriously except the moderators. I thought that was common knowledge.

You never explained how I was trolling.  Don't accuse me of something and then not address my response.

You accused Jmfcst of lying and didn't even allow him to respond. Do you recall?
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1030 on: May 22, 2012, 06:56:46 PM »

Anyway , giving out ridiculous infractions is trolling, to a larger extent than the posts you are infracting due to how much it disrupts forum discussion. If you stuck to egregious posts then everything is well. Disallowing posters to make simple and easily understood metaphors should be beyond the scope of your power. Who reported that post anyway?
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #1031 on: May 22, 2012, 06:58:11 PM »

No one takes this joke of a system seriously except the moderators. I thought that was common knowledge.

You never explained how I was trolling.  Don't accuse me of something and then not address my response.

You accused Jmfcst of lying and didn't even allow him to respond. Do you recall?

Why would I give him a chance to continue trolling.  8 is 8.  12 is 12.  8 will never be 12.  What is there to respond to that?
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1032 on: May 22, 2012, 07:00:10 PM »

LOL everytime you infract him is a chance for him to continue trolling. Don't you see?
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1033 on: May 22, 2012, 07:03:08 PM »

LOL everytime you infract him is a chance for him to continue trolling. Don't you see?

Huh?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1034 on: May 22, 2012, 07:07:48 PM »

Huh?

Well, Napoleon made a good point.

The whole reason of jmfcts' existence on this forum is collecting infraction points and then trolling about it even harder.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1035 on: May 22, 2012, 07:11:05 PM »

Huh?

The whole reason of jmfcts' existence on this forum is collecting infraction points and then trolling about it even harder.

I don't think it's his whole existence.  But if he keeps it up, he probably won't have a forum existence forever.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1036 on: May 22, 2012, 07:13:25 PM »

Huh?

I don't think it's his whole existence.  But if he keeps it up, he probably won't have a forum existence forever.

Inks, almost every other poster would be banned after pulling a quarter of jmfcst's routine. How many times did he attain or came close 100 points and, yet, he's still around.

So, what would have to change in order ban him?
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1037 on: May 22, 2012, 07:15:04 PM »

Huh?

Inks, almost every other poster would be banned after pulling a quarter of jmfcst's routine. How many times did he attain or came close 100 points and, yet, he's still around.

I only speak for myself, and not the rest of the moderators, so I can't really answer that.  That's a question you need to ask the team as a whole.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1038 on: May 22, 2012, 07:17:55 PM »

The infraction system is broken. It allows trolls to slip under the radar and leaves other posters subject to moderators' lack of sense of humor. Why doesn't Politico have more points thanks Jmfcst? How many points do WhiteRain and that Golden poster have?

In other news my reported post count is up to 13.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1039 on: May 22, 2012, 07:19:15 PM »

jmfcst deserves more points than politico, and politico has toned it down and seems to be reforming.  Golden was banned for being a sock - I don't recall if we gave him any points before the banning.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1040 on: May 22, 2012, 07:20:10 PM »

The problem with infraction system is that it's random and, thus, ineffective. Napoleon is right that many annoying trolls are getting away easily.

Some posts, that are really against the TOS, are not even reported, while a lot of posters are going on a report spree because of some personal grudge. Hey, I remember report war between BRTD and me.

Huh?

I only speak for myself, and not the rest of the moderators, so I can't really answer that.  That's a question you need to ask the team as a whole.

I'm under an impression that jmfcst is getting away with all this because he's beein considering some kind of an amusing forum antic by many

Ffor the record, I'm not advocating him being banned and I find his presence quite entertaining; I just can't help but noting he's receiving a special treatment. And, therefore, I don't believe we'll see the day he's out.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1041 on: May 22, 2012, 07:22:01 PM »
« Edited: May 22, 2012, 07:27:55 PM by Assemblyman & Queen Mum Inks.LWC »

looks like Inks has shrugged of his Deluge embarrassment and is back in full force.  has jmfcst hit 100 yet?
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1042 on: May 22, 2012, 07:22:28 PM »

The day jmfcsts is banned is the day this forum is dead forever.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1043 on: May 22, 2012, 07:22:37 PM »

jmfcst deserves more points than politico, and politico has toned it down and seems to be reforming.  Golden was banned for being a sock - I don't recall if we gave him any points before the banning.
I know he was a sock but he was the sock of a troll and trolling the forum.

Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1044 on: May 22, 2012, 07:24:18 PM »

Opebo is on the List too. I predict a forum riot if the moderators get their way.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1045 on: May 22, 2012, 07:25:26 PM »

Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1046 on: May 22, 2012, 07:26:54 PM »

I know he was a sock but he was the sock of a troll and trolling the forum.

I'm not sure what your point is... he was rebanned with only a couple dozen (or so) posts being made.

Most of the mods admit the system is broken, but it's better than its predecessor.  Most of the people posting in this thread wouldn't be here if you were autobanned at 20 moderated posts.
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1047 on: May 22, 2012, 07:30:17 PM »

My point is that his point total was probably very low despite being an actual and obvious troll.

So Inks did you report Jmfcst's post about the "round of beating" or did a non-Mod?
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1048 on: May 22, 2012, 07:31:34 PM »

My point is that his point total was probably very low despite being an actual and obvious troll.

So Inks did you report Jmfcst's post about the "round of beating" or did a non-Mod?

It was very low because we just banned him outright.  Why waste time reporting posts when we can just ban him?

We don't disclose who reports posts.
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1049 on: May 22, 2012, 07:35:54 PM »

I am CONFIDENT that you guys- young, smart people- have better things to do then sit before a computer and argue over points on an internet board...
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 ... 50  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies