How many reported posts/moderated posts/infraction points do you have? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:36:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  How many reported posts/moderated posts/infraction points do you have? (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: How many reported posts/moderated posts/infraction points do you have?  (Read 125221 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« on: June 23, 2010, 10:37:33 PM »

Reported Posts:   28
Moderated Posts:   11
Infraction Points:   7
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2010, 07:28:41 PM »

I'm up to 10 reported....thanks, Roach

Just 10? Shocked
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2010, 10:21:07 PM »

You could just set it so the forum doesn't email you?

I think bossman requires them to receive the emails.

Joe Republic turned his off.  I'm really starting to think of doing the same.  I can catch up on the reports here and I don't need half a dozen emails from Kalwejt and BRTD reporting each other every day.

Uh, I've only reported him once or twice.

I don't think the Mikado is lying here.

How about, we'll just ignore each other from now on? Smiley
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2010, 10:24:15 PM »

Hm, I wonder who, if not BRTD (then I apologize for a statement above), is so busy with reporting tons of my posts every day?

Hm... interesting mystery.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2010, 10:36:41 PM »

Hm, I wonder who, if not BRTD (then I apologize for a statement above), is so busy with reporting tons of my posts every day?

Glanced at the first two pages of the mod board, the first one, granted, is a bit Jmfrenzy dominated, but still, they go back to like the 8th, and I only count two reports.  One of which we just talked about today where I felt frumpy grumpsters about a 6 year thread bump but removed the 1pt Smiley

True, but somehow Kalwejt has the second-most infraction points of any active poster (BTW, when did WilliamSargent get officially banned?  Must've missed the festivities). That says something: I doubt anyone would say that Kal is the second-worst active poster here.

Someone's certainly like me...
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2010, 10:44:29 PM »

He should've been banned long ago for being Hamilton.

Is that even proven?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2010, 08:30:38 AM »

Reported Posts: 10
Moderated Posts: 1
Infraction Points: 0

1 New report from The Roach yesterday

Wow man, he really likes you.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2010, 08:35:49 AM »

Reported Posts: 10
Moderated Posts: 1
Infraction Points: 0

1 New report from The Roach yesterday

Wow man, he really likes you.

I said his signature "sucked" and he reported it.  Why post in a thread where others will give their opinions, if you're not prepared for an unkind opinion?  Makes no sense.

Of course it's making no sense. I understand new policy but if we can get reported for "sucks" or "teabagger candidate", that's weird. 
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2010, 09:09:43 AM »

Sometimes I think a reporting system is a one great bulls**t. You can get reported for a laughable thing. You can not get reported by something way more serious and mods are telling you not to report, because they're getting PMs (who why the hell did they take this job).

Why not to get rid off reports system and have moderators watching boards on their own more carefully?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2010, 04:18:03 PM »

Reported Posts:   50
Moderated Posts:   21
Infraction Points:   23

5 last one were reported within an hour by our friend ECR
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2010, 09:08:57 AM »

How the hell you're just 3 points below mines?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2010, 10:03:58 AM »

Neither have me.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2010, 06:28:17 PM »

I hope you don't cry about it.  If you can't handle it, then you should leave the forum.  Supposedly everyone here wants very high standards of discussion so I'm just doing my part.  I doubt you'll leave or change though since the moderators use favoritism for people such as yourself due to your far left views.  I'm sure if I ever asked a moderator who reported me for something, I'd be fed some garbage line about how 'Reporters must remain anonymous.'
And speaking of upholding high standards, I have just reported this very hateful Canadian for inappropriately referring to other members of the forum.

With all due respect, ECR, but you talking about higher discussion standards is pretty like BRTD talking he loves suburbias.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2010, 06:34:36 PM »

I hope you don't cry about it.  If you can't handle it, then you should leave the forum.  Supposedly everyone here wants very high standards of discussion so I'm just doing my part.  I doubt you'll leave or change though since the moderators use favoritism for people such as yourself due to your far left views.  I'm sure if I ever asked a moderator who reported me for something, I'd be fed some garbage line about how 'Reporters must remain anonymous.'
And speaking of upholding high standards, I have just reported this very hateful Canadian for inappropriately referring to other members of the forum.

With all due respect, ECR, but you talking about higher discussion standards is pretty like BRTD talking he loves suburbias.

A few slapstick style posts on my part isn't really degrading the high standards of discussion on this forum nor is voicing my Conservative viewpoints.

Also, I find it..........well, interesting that someone who has more reported/moderated posts and infraction points than I do finds it necessary to lecture me on the meaning of higher discussion standards on this random internet forum.

As for BRTD, he has shown himself to be filled with petty anger and hate whereas I can't recall ever showing such blind and raw anger on this forum.

Except the fact BRTD have an actual contributions to this forum Roll Eyes
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2010, 06:40:53 PM »

A few slapstick style posts on my part isn't really degrading the high standards of discussion on this forum nor is voicing my Conservative viewpoints.

Also, I find it..........well, interesting that someone who has more reported/moderated posts and infraction points than I do finds it necessary to lecture me on the meaning of higher discussion standards on this random internet forum.

As for BRTD, he has shown himself to be filled with petty anger and hate whereas I can't recall ever showing such blind and raw anger on this forum.

Except the fact BRTD have an actual contributions to this forum Roll Eyes

If you consider over 50 thousand posts of someone calling states jokes, hating suburbs, raging against how there are not enough strip clubs in the world and only typing about how much Republicans suck without significantly typing about actual policy, then he has certainly contributed much more than me.

Also, my posts offer a completely different opinion than yours.  This fact does not mean that I am not a contributor.

Hm, let see. What are your contributions to the forum beside trolling? I'd say none.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2010, 06:50:25 PM »

Yet, when I refer to Kyle Mercado, of Bakersfield CA who is a psycopath you report me even though Kyle Mercado is not a member of this forum anymore because he's a pscyopathic troll?  I don't get it......Why defend a sociopath like Kyle Mercado, of Bakersfield CA?

You, sir, just forgot to mention that Kyle Mercado, aka Alexander Hamilton is a lifeless sociopath, even for an internet standards and almost surely a virgin due to lack of real life. He's also 19 and is reportedly a student of Redlands University, which I doubt because he have no life.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2010, 06:52:12 PM »

ECR: please stop abusing the reporting system. Thank you.

I'm not abusing it.  All relevant posts that go against the terms of discourse are reported.  Someone reported one of my recent posts in this thread yet you aren't calling them out.

You know, I doubt mods would take your reports under consideration anyway. All you cat get are troubles from abusing the system.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2010, 06:59:06 PM »

lol Grumpy Gramps, he never said any such thing to me.  I was merely pointing out that you are committing libel and it's something he could pursue if he ever REALLY REALLY FELT that he had to....at least I think he could.

And didn't Dave Leip tell you guys to stop posting said poster's personal information on the site?  I believe he at least told the moderators that so I'm just following through on terms of service.

If he feels he needs to, bring it.....threaten me again and you'll regret the day you were born.

You know what ECR. You may foolishly believe that internet and hiding behind the nick may give you 100% anonymity and immunity. However, you're wrong and lot of cases around the world can prove it. Especially when you piss off someone determined.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2010, 07:02:19 PM »

Self preservation instincts works.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2010, 03:04:34 PM »

Still there's someone between me and libertas.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2010, 04:20:55 PM »

70% of mines are undeserved.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2010, 05:03:40 PM »

20/11/21

I got infracted for 'excessive hyperbole' in my comments on the fascist sh**t Joe Arpaio.

2 points below good ole Kalwejt.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2010, 08:17:54 PM »

Well, I think Lunar still hates you.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2010, 03:35:55 PM »

Reached 60 reported posts.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!