Unofficial Q&A: Fritz (RG), Peter (AG)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:01:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Unofficial Q&A: Fritz (RG), Peter (AG)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Unofficial Q&A: Fritz (RG), Peter (AG)  (Read 743 times)
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 03, 2010, 09:02:51 PM »

I do not believe that a confirmation hearing for these two positions is necessary, given that they're already in office. Confirmation hearings HAVE been opened when they weren't necessary in the past, but I don't believe those are legally required (even though I don't think they cause a problem, either.)

So, since everyone else is getting a confirmation hearing and answering questions and giving their thoughts on their positions, I think it would be unfair to not give that same opportunity to ask questions of Fritz and Peter, despite the fact that they do not require confirmation.

So please, Senate, go ahead and ask any question you may or may not have, give your unofficial approval or disapproval, whatever you like. Hopefully there is a decent amount of discussion here to rival the other official hearings.
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2010, 06:26:51 AM »

It was a good idea opening these hearings Smiley Accountability is something this government needs to pursue.
Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2010, 06:55:48 PM »

Let me just say that I am very proud of the work I have done in creating the Census Bureau, and I look forward to being a part of the new administration.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2010, 07:05:06 PM »

Let me just say that I am very proud of the work I have done in creating the Census Bureau, and I look forward to being a part of the new administration.

And just let me say: You have every reason to be proud. Truly amazing work!
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies