"Sleeper" House Seats (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:35:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  "Sleeper" House Seats (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: "Sleeper" House Seats  (Read 11000 times)
GJ12
Rookie
United Kingdom
« on: July 06, 2010, 07:25:06 PM »

ME01-Chellie Pingree, apparently her fundraising is abhorrent and her opponent is a very formidable candidate - dems could be sleeping in on this one

Ya, I grew up there and it is definetely more conservative than you would expect.
GJ12
Rookie
United Kingdom
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2010, 07:48:21 PM »

ME01-Chellie Pingree, apparently her fundraising is abhorrent and her opponent is a very formidable candidate - dems could be sleeping in on this one

Ya, I grew up there and it is definetely more conservative than you would expect.
kind of, Portland has a lot of cruncy granola types, I live in NH, but have a job in that district - there are more dems for sure, but I can totally see them staying home and the conservatives coming out

Portland is latte liberals for the most part with some working class areas but the burbs are more fiscally conservative and we have some deeply religious rural parts too.
GJ12
Rookie
United Kingdom
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2010, 08:47:44 PM »

Pingree's been outraising her opponent about 3-1 since he got in the race, and has $266k on hand to his $40k.
A wall of cash can't stop a wave.
GJ12
Rookie
United Kingdom
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2010, 09:07:41 PM »

The signs I've seen are almost ALL for LePage.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies