Dutch director killed by islamist fanatic! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:43:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Dutch director killed by islamist fanatic! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Dutch director killed by islamist fanatic!  (Read 19780 times)
Jens
Angola

« on: November 03, 2004, 01:48:05 PM »

This ruined the election night for me. I was looking forward to that night, but I wasn't anymore after this awful event happened.

Mr Van Gogh (Vincent van Gogh was the brother of his grandfather by the way) just finished a film about the murder on Pim Fortuyn, 2 years ago (who was shot by an extreme environmentalist btw, and not a muslim). He really admired Fortuyn.

His killer butchered him like a pig. He shot him first, Mr Van Gogh asked for mercy, but the man cut his throat and stuck the knives he had used in Van Goghs chest. On one of the knives he put a note with a text in Arabic on it. It is said that the AIVD (Dutch CIA) already knew the killer because he was a friend of a muslim extremist who was arrested for preparing a terrorist attack.

Thank God there were no riots last night, like there were when Fortuyn was murdered. Only in The Hague 35 people were arrested for shouting extreme-rightwing texts, but they were all released again today.

The Dutch would be wise to expel all Muslims immediately.
Now, now don't get too angry.

It is a tragedy that religious fanatics still run around in the world today. Didn't the crusades teach us anything!
Jens
Angola

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2004, 06:04:33 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Exactly, as would all of Europe.  Better now than civil war 50 years from now.  Hopefully the PC cultural Marxism that disallows criticism of Islam is starting to go away.

What planet are you from!?! Like there are fanatical exstremist groups in USA, Latinamerica, Asia and Africa, Europe has her share of them. To stigmatize a whole population group based on their religion and the actions of some nobrain fools is plain old ignorance.

Second, check your history before you claim something like"PC cultural Marxism that disallows criticism of Islam".
It wasn't until the nineties that the rightwing started to criticise Islam and what happened in muslem states.
Before that the Left was alone with its criticisme of discrimination of women et. al. The reply from the right was that we shouldn't interfere because it was their culture and who were we to tell what was right and wrong about their culture.

I'm not a great fan of religions but I do not like when people are judging others because of their religion!
Jens
Angola

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2004, 04:51:14 PM »

This ruined the election night for me. I was looking forward to that night, but I wasn't anymore after this awful event happened.

Mr Van Gogh (Vincent van Gogh was the brother of his grandfather by the way) just finished a film about the murder on Pim Fortuyn, 2 years ago (who was shot by an extreme environmentalist btw, and not a muslim). He really admired Fortuyn.

His killer butchered him like a pig. He shot him first, Mr Van Gogh asked for mercy, but the man cut his throat and stuck the knives he had used in Van Goghs chest. On one of the knives he put a note with a text in Arabic on it. It is said that the AIVD (Dutch CIA) already knew the killer because he was a friend of a muslim extremist who was arrested for preparing a terrorist attack.

Thank God there were no riots last night, like there were when Fortuyn was murdered. Only in The Hague 35 people were arrested for shouting extreme-rightwing texts, but they were all released again today.

The courts in Belgium have banned a political party that took that position (it was the largest party in Belgium).
Nonsens. Vlaams Blok, which probably is the party you are thinking of (It is nowhere near the largest party in Belgium nor in Flanders) nor any other party has been banned nor will they be banned. The only country in EU where parties can be banned is Germany (because of their history)

Expelling all Muslims is gibberich. Most muslims are 2nd or 3th generation inhabitans in the countries where they live. Where should they be expelled to?
Jens
Angola

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2004, 05:24:47 PM »

Now I see what is going on. I don't particually salute the actions of the Belgian Suprime Court but Vlaams Blok has been one of the most radical and racist parties in Europe and it was about time that they got punished for their racist statements.
De facto banning the party is stupid, creating a martyrium that the new Vlaams Blok can use.

BTW, their homepage is a study in manipulative writing.
Jens
Angola

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2004, 03:41:33 AM »

Given their decision, first it should be noted all judges involved can now be terminated without moral reservation, though the peaceful Dutch are unlikely to do such a thing (well, the Europeans there, not the Muslims).
You don't seriously mean that.

Second, Vlaams Blok is quite moderate and will only gain in popularity as a result of this petty Neomarxist court ruling.
And then again, if you are serious about killing judges just because you disagree with their decissions, you probably think that Vlaams Blok is moderate and they are... compared to NSDAP and neo-nazi groups in Europe and North America

Jens
Angola

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2004, 09:32:24 AM »

The only country in EU where parties can be banned is Germany (because of their history)
In the Netherlands the extreme rightwing party CP'86 was banned in 1998.
This is getting embarrasing ;-) Why was it banned? (besides from being neo-nazi)
Jens
Angola

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2004, 10:30:03 AM »

Are you denying that the scumbag who murdered the head of the Danish libertarian party got a very light sentence?
What on Earth are you talking about! No Danish politician has even been murdered. There has been two attempted assault on Danish politicians since 1849, one in 1885 and one in 1930 and only the one in 1885 was even remotely close to causing damage.
Jens
Angola

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2004, 05:45:57 PM »

Of course the Holocaust is exaggerated. Actually Vlaams Blok/Vlaams Belong is not anti-Zionist.
The Holocaust is one of the most well documented historical "events" ever. And what the VP of Vlaams Blok was trying to say was in the lines of British "historian" David Irving and other revisionist who claim that there was no real holocaust and the numbers 4-6 millions are exaggerated. They claim that the only Jews that died died because of hunger! As the events has faded and most of the Holocaust suvivors died people like Irving has tried to prove that the Holocaust did not take place using bogus scientific evidence and manipulated documents. Their "evidence is used by numerous neo-nazi and rightwing groups in Europe and North America as proof of the "Grand Zionist Conspiracy"

The Holocaust is not exaggerated. Belzec, Treblinka, Sobibor and Birkenau is not exaggerations.  These extermination camps did exist and denying that is an extremely dangerous policy
Jens
Angola

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2004, 06:46:02 AM »

Um, no, it's not "well documented" at all.

Wrong. There is a lot of extremely credible evidence and eye witness accounts of the Holocaust.

Bodies were found. Piles of glasses etc. were found. Mass graves still get dug up all over Eastern Europe.

The words is "concentration camp". And later on things called "death camps" were built.

Rubbish. The whole point of a concentration camp is to starve people to death. People were dying of starvation before the mass bombings.

A sladerous lie with no evidence to back it up whatsoever. May I remind you that close to three million Catholic Poles were also killed in the Holocaust?

Most Death Camps were built in occupied Poland because 4 Million Jews lived there before WW2. I thought this got taught in schools. And you may or may not have noticed that the U.S.S.R bordered Poland, so it's hardly suprising that Soviet troops got there first.
Besides a lot of Concentration Camps were found by British and American troops as well. There's video footage of British troops entering Belsen.

Yawn

A Court of Law found that Irving is a lier, a racist, an anti-semite and involved in Neo Nazi activity.
Remember?
When he sued Penguin Books et al?
You took all my responds, Al, and you are right.
All the facts presented by AuH2O are the typical facts used by Neo-nazis and revisionists and are as I said manipulated and defies any serious historical methodology. Der Endlösung is thanks to the thoroughness of German bureaucrats well decribed and I frankly find it appalling that somebody still is trying to deny that it took place.
Jens
Angola

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2004, 05:37:14 PM »

No but they cast heavy doubt on the toll and, further, challenge the idea Germans are solely to blame for the "Holocaust," which along with the Inquisition is capitalized only because it affected Jews.

Unless you can find examples of other atocities treated in the same way.
And many other. Not only Jews, but Romas, Jehovas Witnesses, homosexuals, handicapped, Slavs were part of the German Endlösnung or Holocaust.
The Inquisition did just affect Jews. Anybody with a religious point of view that the Catholic Church helt was in danger, especially herectics
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies