AndrewCT & Kelly Lawyering
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 12:56:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  AndrewCT & Kelly Lawyering
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AndrewCT & Kelly Lawyering  (Read 870 times)
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 07, 2010, 05:33:35 PM »

Good Evening ladies and gents!

I want to take this time to let you know that with any luck, tomorrow will be the grand opening of my law firm. I have been putting this together over the past month, and just want to make sure that I have everything together before I officially open. If anyone is looking to join as a member of this firm, please contact me via PM.

This will be a serious, and legitimate firm.  I expect things to be up and running by 9pm tomorrow evening.

Hope to see you all here!
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 05:37:08 PM »

You may be intersted in advertising in newly established reputable journals Wink
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 06:37:34 PM »

Perhaps I might...
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2010, 08:55:57 PM »

Sorry for the delay everyone, things got a little out of hand with work and the weather.. but I thank you all for coming in on this stormy night to the grand opening.

Welcome Ladies and Gents to the grand opening of AndrewCT & Kelly Lawyering!  We are here to service your legal needs, from small claims, to major federal lawsuits. We have a team of growing experts here to help you!

This beautiful, state of the art firm has several offices around this grand nation, but its headquaters is located in beautiful Wilton, Connecticut. As we take a tour of our office, I'd like to introduce you to our Senior and Junior Partners of this firm, so please, everyone follow the guide.

First stop is the office of AndrewCT

AndrewCT- Founder and President, AndrewCT & Kelly Lawyering

Andrew has spent most of his life with the law. Studying, practicing, evading.. hes done it all! His experience starts graduating from Yale with his J.D. He served as private lawyer for 3 years before being appointed by than Governor MAS to serve as Chief Judicial Officer, the highest law man for the Northeast region. After a long term in this capacity, he served in other branches of law and government, including serveral terms as a once popular Governor, Senator, and even made a horrific failure run for the Presidency. After the people of the Northeast threw him out of his office and set him on fire for 3 days straight, he was elected as a Representative for the Northeast region. After making a large fortune serving in these capacities, he opened this firm for all of Atlasia, rich and poor. Although we do prefer the rich.

Next on our tour, will be the office of our Senior Partner, Mr. Kelly

Charlie Kelly- Senior Partner, and Executive Director

"Good evening people. I believe you could say I started my lawerying practices a few years ago, when we came into a little delema on real estate. Ever since, I have studied a whole lot, and believe that justice is here as where from wence we shall go to. Before we continue, does anyone have a place I can crash? I ran out of cat food...no? Okay....where was I again?"

Time to move on....... we may take a new hire for the Senior Partner, as Mr. Kelly has yet to show us his degree..

I'm sorry to say that we forgot to invite our two new Jr. Partners, Ben and Franzl. I'm sure they will show up soon enough to tell us more about them.

We do have offices in Alabama, which is ran by my dear friend and Cousin, Vinny.

Offices in California, ran by Chunk

And an office in North Dakota, ran by Captain James Hook

Yeah, we are totally looking for new hires around here. So if your looking to get your hands dirty in the law, and make a decent salary, please inquire with me directly.

That shall do it for the quick tour, so I would again like to thank you for coming, and enjoy the punch, pie, and booze in the atrium!

Ameriplan
WilliamSargent
Faroe Islands

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2010, 08:59:45 PM »

Can I apply?
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2010, 09:03:23 PM »

Send PMz and I can see what I can doz
Ameriplan
WilliamSargent
Faroe Islands

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2010, 09:10:51 PM »

OK sentz it.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2010, 09:25:40 PM »

I'll be brief with my credentials - I graduated from law school at the College of William & Mary, practiced law for 5 years before being elected Lt. Governor of the Mideast, did not practice law during my tenure in office, practiced occasionally during my year long, self-induced break from politics, and have provided legal counsel on occasion since returning to office.

My expertise is in criminal fraud cases, but I can also do other stuff too (just you wait).
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2010, 07:29:20 AM »

And I did not attend any law school, and my only training comes from watching Law & Order. My first experience in Atlasian Law actually was prosecuting my colleague for voter fraud. Smiley

Since then, I have been involved in many Atlasian criminal trials...maybe even a majority within the last year. Some successful...others not Smiley

I'm sure you all know me! It's an honor to work for this firm, and I'm looking forward to the job!
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2010, 11:18:25 AM »

I served as Attorney General of Atlasia and am a member of the Supreme Court Bar.

I'll have whatever legal credentials you want me to have. Wink

Also, I prefer to specialize in constitutional law and interpretation.
Ameriplan
WilliamSargent
Faroe Islands

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2010, 10:28:42 PM »

Hello. My name is Sargent, and I'm pleased to join this firm after years on the public bar. I will be an associate and will be ready if needed.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies