I've had enough of the Israel-bashing (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:44:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  I've had enough of the Israel-bashing (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I've had enough of the Israel-bashing  (Read 6247 times)
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« on: July 20, 2010, 10:13:57 AM »

I will use this thread to note two things I wanted to say on the old "I don't care about Israel"-thread which was locked.

1. It always made me think of this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF6JMotbHYM partly because I remembered the lyrics wrong in the obvious manner.

2. I read an article on that exact same theme (not caring about Israel) in the "newspaper" National Today, distributed by ultra-racist National Democrats a couple of weeks ago.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 10:21:40 AM »

Seriously guys. Enough already.

Certain posters, Libertas being the best example but also with other posters such as FallenMorgan and BRTD have taken a completely one sided view of this. Everytime Palestinians are killed, the cliche left wing or libertarian types immediately cry out about 'Zionist oppression' and 'Israeli apartheid'. Yet, when Palestinian rockets fall on Israeli villages and children are murdered, they don't even care. They vary in their reasons why.

So are you back on the "right wing" then?

You must be logged in to read this quote.

LOL no. 'Israel' is the aggressor, occupying what is rightfully Palestinian land. They are in no position to be dictating the terms of 'peace'.

Why should Palestinians resent other Arab nations, who are not occupying their land, rather than Zionists, who are certainly occupying their and?

Uh, right, Roch and constine are the balanced ones, their only problem is not they're not fanatically devoted to Zionism enough for you? Shocked

I wonder whatever happened to the Palestinian territories after the Israeli state was founded, before the 6 days war. There was something, but it eludes me at the moment. Might have to google it, I suppose.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies