The futur of the dem party: Edwards or Hillary? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:07:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  The futur of the dem party: Edwards or Hillary? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: The futur of the dem party must be Edwards or H Clinton? (to win next election)
Edwards (I'm D)

Hillary Clinton (I'm D)

Edwards (I'm R)

Hillary Clinton (I'm R)

Edwards (I'm other)

Hillary Clinton (I'm other)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 52

Author Topic: The futur of the dem party: Edwards or Hillary?  (Read 37833 times)
Giant Saguaro
TheGiantSaguaro

Political Matrix
E: 2.58, S: 3.83

« on: November 03, 2004, 08:37:06 AM »

I don't know now, really. The northeast and Pacific coast seem to be going in one direction and Middle America (the midwest, interior west, southwest and southeast) seems to be going in the other direction. The Dems need to find someone who can avoid getting drubbed across the board in Middle America. I think that Bush gets 60-70% in a lot of these states is just indicative of a major problem facing the Dems. I mean the Dems just get killed in these states. And look at the Senate races: Jim DeMint? Coburn? Daschle's gone. I mean this is telling and if the Dems ignore it and either continue with what they're doing now or have some major internal conflict within the party, they're going to keep losing here and these people will continue to drift away from them.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies