I have a new job!!! (Yes, Attention Whoring) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:25:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  I have a new job!!! (Yes, Attention Whoring) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I have a new job!!! (Yes, Attention Whoring)  (Read 49730 times)
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« on: July 18, 2010, 07:33:55 AM »

If you got that job, we'd make the same amount of moniez!
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2010, 08:24:53 AM »

One of my friends just called me and gave an interesting scenario that I had not thought of, and I wanted to pass it by you guys and see what you think.

Susan and I want to move to Arizona in 2012.  This friend told me to go ahead and start looking in Arizona now and if I get a job down there in the place we want to live, then take my fiancee', elope, and get moved down there.  As far as my house is concerned, talk to people at church and rent it out for three or four years so I wouldn't have to sell it and have to pay back the government.  Of course, she said definitely keep looking up here, but don't rule Arizona out right now, either.

I'd focus on one thing at a time for now. Quick reinstatement of stable employment should be goal number one. There are a lot of factors to consider when making a big move, so I think you ought to clear your mind of any Arizona moves for the time being. A move like that can't be a spur-of-the-moment thing ... it takes lots of planning and, most of all, patience.

Plus, Susan strikes me as someone who wants a traditional wedding, especially given all the planning you've done so far. I'd hate to see too many radical shifts in priority too quickly that may damage the relationship.

Yeah, I won't rush into anything, anymore.  I definitely want to get a job back at ONG, anywhere within the company.  It doesn't matter if it's Customer Accounting where I was at, or the call center, or meter reading, service tech, dispatch.  Wherever, I'm willing.  On the chance they won't hire me back anywhere, I've sent in several applications and have places in mind to visit and to call on Monday and Tuesday.  I'm trying to get in ahead of the game here since I've only got a 6-week window here before my funds really dry up.  This friend also advised to look ANYWHERE (legit that is Smiley ), in an effort for me to buy time.

I'll be alright.  I've got friends helping me out, and thank you Jesse for being one of them.  Thank you to the rest of you for your support.  That does mean a lot. 

I'm not freaking out as bad right now as I was earlier in the day.  I'm just trying to figure out a game plan for this week.  Like I said, I want ONG back and that would be most ideal, but I can't rely on that alone, so I'm being proactive and sending out applications and resumes and am lining up places to visit early in the week.

Like I said earlier, once I find a job, I'm going to kill that e-mail account that the scam was sent to me on.  Career Builder has none other of my e-mails.  Monster has one, but I don't even read their e-mails or updates and they always find my trash can right when I get them.  I'll just have to relocate my Atlas e-mails and notifications somewhere else before I kill the account.

Just find a job, get married, and keep it at that for now. Dont worry about deleting emails, or anything like that. Your going to get emails like that all the time. If you didnt apply for a position with any company and you get one, just delete it. I just dont understand how this really turned into something that big here.  Just try and get your job back, or find a new job. Stop saying that your going to put this into Gods hands. You got your last job, YOU got that email, YOU decided to quit your last job for this "new" one, YOU learned that it was a scam, and YOU have to find new employment.

Life is difficult, but so easy at the same time. You only get to ride this crazy thing once, so you might as well make it wort it, but just dont jump into things. God isnt there making every desision for you. Its you doing that. Think things out, and enjoy life while you can.

AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2010, 08:41:07 AM »

6:00-6:15 - eat breakfast
6:15-6:45 - epic poop
6:45-7:00 - complete breakfast transaction
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2010, 08:02:26 AM »

I don't think he read them... Sounds like a pryamid to me..
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2010, 07:31:38 AM »

This fail thread has just been so awesome, I feel like I just had sex with tragedy 3 times over now! Now let's wait for that next shoe to fall, and I can take it for a ride again!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies