I have a new job!!! (Yes, Attention Whoring) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 02:07:22 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  I have a new job!!! (Yes, Attention Whoring) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I have a new job!!! (Yes, Attention Whoring)  (Read 49755 times)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« on: July 20, 2010, 09:10:33 PM »

I'm so glad Okie's soon to be gets disability for a "medical condition" and yet my mom is not considered disabled.  She just doesn't have use of the left side of her body because she chose not to, apparently.

I get really bitter towards people that get disability unless they're really actually disabled.  Is your wife unable to work at all?  Or is she more unwilling + qualifies for disability?

I hope she doesn't vote Republican.  Her disability is nothing but laziness in their eyes!  So I hope lip service on banning abortion and keeping the sissy boys from marrying is worth it when they cut her disability payments so we can afford another tax cut to the rich!
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2010, 12:47:13 AM »

I'm so glad Okie's soon to be gets disability for a "medical condition" and yet my mom is not considered disabled.  She just doesn't have use of the left side of her body because she chose not to, apparently.

I get really bitter towards people that get disability unless they're really actually disabled.  Is your wife unable to work at all?  Or is she more unwilling + qualifies for disability?

I hope she doesn't vote Republican.  Her disability is nothing but laziness in their eyes!  So I hope lip service on banning abortion and keeping the sissy boys from marrying is worth it when they cut her disability payments so we can afford another tax cut to the rich!

She actually receives SSI and is unable to be gainfully employed.  I think she would love to work, but with her condition, she'd be more of a liability than an asset.

Well, I didn't mean to sound so acerbic.  If your fiancee has a disability, then I'm sorry about that.  But I'm sure you get frustrated when the people who need help are denied it and you see abuse all over the place.

And the only people who wish to actually fix this only wish to cut everybody off.. so there's no real solution.

Well, hopefully your soon to be will at least find some good hobbies that help her forget about her disability for a while.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2010, 07:50:02 PM »

When you stay out of it.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2010, 10:50:57 PM »

I wouldn't quit your job at the other place until you have been fully trained and get the first paycheck.  I am skeptical about this as well.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2010, 11:50:49 PM »

I have to echo Patrick's concern.  And thanks for doing all that factfinding!

BushOk... you might close your checking account and open a new one tomorrow if you want to be safe.  Or remove all money except a small amount and see what happens.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2010, 07:14:26 PM »

Compulsiveness and gullibility are a lethal combination when it comes to being scammed.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2010, 04:49:15 PM »

You can't say we didn't warn you.

I have trouble feeling any pity as well.

And I'm sure it'll be another case of, if it had worked out... God is all to thank.. but since it didn't... we'll just blame that bitch Eve.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2010, 07:56:05 PM »

God gave you your body and mind and the free will to make your own choices.  While you claim he is guiding you, I see you making rash and compulsive decisions without thinking them through all that much.

Do as Duke says.  Call your supervisor and let him or her know what happened and ask him or her if there's anything they could do to get your job back.

I don't know that praying would do any good because
1)  God didn't guide you nor was he involved in any way whatsoever with this process
2)  He will also not be involved with making it better

He can help you make yourself feel better... but the moving and hte doing has to be done using your own determination and willpower.  You can't nor should you just submit yourself to "God's Will" because all it does is make your compulsiveness worse and makes you use God to justify it.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2010, 08:51:11 PM »

I'm a little encouraged now.  I've got friends who are helping me out and trying to pull some strings at ONG and elsewhere, so at least I'm not alone in this fight, although I should be since it was my mistake.

You're anything but alone in the fight, Bushie.  Even if we think it was a stupid thing to do, we're all hoping for you too.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies